Secret British Plan

i'm sorry but um Cinders and Sam, have i missed something. :thinking: You two are worse than me and Kat, even if you are joking.Are you??? :thinking: then again i think me and Kat would disturb the entire forum if we started. :P :Ph34r: :lol:

hmm as for regrets. i guess it is good to have some but definitely get rid of others.

thanks for spreading my personal life across here :blush: *coughs* so ermmmm when were people gonna stop talking about me on this site. *feels embarrassed* he doesnt know what he's missing :P

yeh i love sam, but we're just joking in our own little perverse way :P, heh

i think people are beginning to believe we are a lesbian couple.

and thank you for stopping, :P , was about to go do some punching *tightens knuckles* j/k,

Hello people... Thats right! The Lily is back.. and no one probn remember me... *hangs head in shame of not coming enough*

Hey... 1st brit on allalais is back... yayay.. and i can see i have SOOO much! Hey to everyone... and miss u lot that remember me

Anyway... Hi.... still haven;t seen half of season 2.... i know... bad.. but just been a bit... busy.... should really be riding my bike now... *looks out window to cold outside* to rehersal for play... but blah... they will just have to wait for my truely bad acting....

Back