secrets

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Er well yes, and then they betrayed me -_- and made my life a living hell for about 4 months :( </span>

Not really...well there are things about me that my friends don't know, but I'd tell them if it was relevant to a situation or conversation.

Jai

Yeah...I had secrets in primary school. But that's mostly 'cause the only person I really trusted back then was my best friend/cousin, Caitlin, who litterally lives a thousand miles away, in Spain.

BTW, Who is that in your av cinders?

Jai

i am insulted u dont recognise, the amazing lead singer for placebo,- brianmoloko.
lol

yeh i dunno there are so many things i cant tell ppl in case they get freaked out

cinders said:
i am insulted u dont recognise, the amazing lead singer for placebo,- brianmoloko.
lol
[post="1091495"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
*creeps behind chair* I...i...i...i'm s..s..s..s..orry!....:lol:
I'm not that in touch with music anymore...ever since I broke three of my radios...:lol:...but not at the same time! I have been constricted to about 10 CD's, 'cause I'm too cheap to buy a new one!
Jai

the most embarressing thing... ages ago wen my grandad was alive, my first boyfrend! she found out about and told my grandad on christmas day i think wen we were eating and yer :( thanks mum! lol

helen, my mum is mean to everyone... so think what she's like. and apparently her and the people in her office had a conversation about whether i should be allowed a bf! :eek:
and then think of my brother.. who is as bad, if not worse than she is! :thud:

Back