secrets

Blackhairedsam said:
there are certain secrets about my lifestyle choice that i can't tell my parents cos they would freak out!
[post="1091591"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yup, i'm right there with you. i would be disowned and abandoned if my mum and family knew about my bisexuality, :( :angry: which makes life very difficult considering i am very much in love with one of our very own special AA gals... :blush: Shhhh! it's a secret....YEAH RIGHT!!!! :lol:

There are 2 things that i have never told anyone and would never tell anyone, unless it was a counsellor. (that includes you sweetheart, so don't ask :thinking: )

my mum knows but my dad doesn't know that i am bisexual.

my dad would be slightly upset....to say the least.

i think he knows but doesn't want to accept it

Awww :D thats so sweet...i'm sure you two make a very gorgeous couple :smiley:

garnergarnish said:
yup, i'm right there with you. i would be disowned and abandoned if my mum and family knew about my bisexuality,  :(  :angry: which makes life very difficult considering i am very much in love with one of our very own special AA gals... :blush: Shhhh! it's a secret....YEAH RIGHT!!!! :lol:

There are 2 things that i have never told anyone and would never tell anyone, unless it was a counsellor. (that includes you sweetheart, so don't ask :thinking: )
[post="1135966"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

and yet, you are proclaiming this to the entire AA forum. Interesting.

Blackhairedsam said:
Awww :D thats so sweet...i'm sure you two make a very gorgeous couple :smiley:
[post="1136003"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Nay and I do make a gorgeous couple. :lol: I wish parents could be more accepting of their children's sexuality. I wish your mom could be like my parents, Nay. I wish she did not think that way about homosexuality. My parents support me in every way, even though I am a lesbian, and they are even allowing Nay to come to California in February. :smiley:

I understand, Nay darling, about the secrets. I love you, sweetheart. :love:

well my parents are Indian and they just don't... understand the ways of Australians and how they kids act and stuff
so I guess that I do keep lots of stuff from them otherwise i'd be pretty much grounded till the age of 21
but I guess that if you ask the average teenager, they'd keep heaps of stuff from their parents
but i don't really keep stuff from my friends, i tell them everything i guess

Bubbles said:
well my parents are Indian and they just don't... understand the ways of Australians and how they kids act and stuff
so I guess that I do keep lots of stuff from them otherwise i'd be pretty much grounded till the age of 21
but I guess that if you ask the average teenager, they'd keep heaps of stuff from their parents
but i don't really keep stuff from my friends, i tell them everything i guess
[post="1136135"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Actually, if you got Indian parents then you are pretty much grounded for life, in one way or another. I have a friend who is indian, and he is my age, andh is parents still got him on a pretty tight leash.

xinli11 said:
and yet, you are proclaiming this to the entire AA forum.  Interesting.
[post="1136026"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ah but you see i don't care who else knows. my family aren't the type to be on these sites and if someone else wants to be mean well thats their business cos they're not in my life.

oh but you might mean the thing about the secrets, in which case it's cos i read the first post and thought i'd share without sharing. :smiley:

AgentDesertRose said:
Nay and I do make a gorgeous couple. :lol: I wish parents could be more accepting of their children's sexuality. I wish your mom could be like my parents, Nay. I wish she did not think that way about homosexuality. My parents support me in every way, even though I am a lesbian, and they are even allowing Nay to come to California in February. :smiley:

I understand, Nay darling, about the secrets. I love you, sweetheart. :love:
[post="1136039"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah i know. life would be great if all parents just supported thier kds in what they wanted to do but i guess that will never happen. Woohoo. California here i come :woot:

thank you for understanding baby. awww...i love you too. :blush:

garnergarnish said:
Yeah i know. life would be great if all parents just supported thier kds in what they wanted to do but i guess that will never happen. Woohoo. California here i come :woot:

thank you for understanding baby. awww...i love you too. :blush:
[post="1136506"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

True. California- 47 days!!! :woot:

Of course, darling. I love you. :love:

ooh secret- when i was younger i hated my dad smoking so i hid his cigars up the chimney, someone started a fire and the pack got set alight and the whole house was full of smoke, heh wasn't me :P

oh you two have a really long distance relationship ^^^^

i used to make things up to my old mates so i would get sympathy cos they all had more messed up lives than me, but then my life got messed up, now, i figure its just much better to be myself, and i'm happy with that for once, i dont care what ppl think

Back