Shattered Illusions

Great update, we've missed this story...!!! :smiley: Micheal thinks that Syd is HOT... What a time to realize it... Great now things are going to be wierd because of this... Can't wait for the next update (y)

OOOO!!! The tide is slowly starting to turn. I'm very excited... :D Michael's starting to like Sydney... :love: Now if Sydney would just not go out with Danny anymore...

Great chapters. Thanks for the pm.

oh my gosh...i almost fell out of my chair when i saw this update!!!! i was super excited!!!!!
DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!
those were great chapters....vaughn is so cute when he is confused about his feelings for syd....
poor thing's probably going to get alot of jealousy time while syd is with danny....
maybe danny and alice should hook up....
ohhh....alice is gonna be pissed when she gets dumped....
i wonder when syd will start liking vaughn....hmmmm.....
great update!!!!
thanks for the pm
shelley :blush:

*curls up into a ball crying*

YOU STOLE MY HOUSIEE!

GIVE HIM BACK!

*runs to find a potato gun*

Anyways, IT WAS SO GOOD LAST NIGHT!

He was talking to God, and I was laughing at him cause he was a crazy-pants just like Laur.

Mister Goddie Boy had herpes! :lol:

Ok.

To the review.

You were right about the filler chapter. It bored me to tears.

Just kidding. Really. I don't like coffee, but I lovvvve coffee ice cream. (y)

And he was all protective-ish about Sydney!

*runs to find quote*

“Wait… she had a boyfriend? How come I didn’t know about this?” Michael gulped. Where had that come from? Why would he care if he knew if Sydney had a boyfriend or not?

Because you are head over heels in love with her, silly. Some guys are just clueless. Like the ones who wear tthe wrong size jeans. I just want to give them a hug and point them to the right size.

*clears throat* I am having problems staying on topic.

Chicken is yummy. I could never stop eating them. No matter how cute any animals are. I just have no will power.

*hits self*

It was a good chapter.

*skips away before she can get even more off-topic*

i knew ben had to have done somthing like that to her!
does ben have any reference to BA? cause i woullllld sooo believe you and join the witch hunt to castrate him. haha, thats a bit harsh...

pm please?????

Awesome!! He's finally realising that he likes Syd hehe. Can't wait for the next update. Oh and thanks for the PM, all three of them :P

Michael has discovered he's beginning to get feelings for Sydney and is jealous that she's dating. However, in order for Michael to get to first base with her, Sydney needs to get over her extreme hate for him.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

That was so good! And double update! Even better!
Vaughn has, FINALLY realised that he likes SYD!!!!
Yeah!
Now, he just has to do something about it/Danny/(both?)

~lil~

Back