She Kicks Butt!

Sydney, is, by far, the coolest secret agent ever. (Movies or TV. And, yes, she is better than Bond) She's always got it together, and is really good at on the spot problem-solving. What are some of your favorite moves or stunts of Syd's? I personally like the one where she was in the plane and shot the window so the door got sucked out and the guys got blown out of the plane, then of all cool things to do, she got a parachute and jumped out! She so kicks butt! :Ph34r:

I think she's better then Bond too, LMAO!!!! NO offense to any bond lovers, but you gotta admit, things she does seem much more....whats the word..baH! who cares!! LMAO!!! I dunno which stunt of hers I like best, but that plane one was really cool!!

Oh I know!! It's like she can do anything! LMAO!! Just give her a swiss army knife and duct tape and she's set for life, just like Marines! LMAO!!!

every she does is really inpressive. i love hand to hand combat though!

Yes, she could kick any guy's butt in a heartbeat. She doesn't even need any resources except her own two fists and that super powerful kick. ;)

Back