She Kicks Butt!

Yea she is amazing person such as Jennifer play the role as Sydney Bristow. As an actress she makes it beyond words! I like seeing a Spy who is a woman and she has all the calls.

Yea, but you do have to admit, Freplica looked like some thing out of a slasher movie with all the blood all over her face. EWWWWWWWW CREEPY!

Oh yea, that part definitely rox! I mean, if she had all of these cool stunts in the show but didn't do any of them herself, then, that would just be soooo uncool.

She presented at a stunt awards show, but the awards were for stuntmen and -women, I believe.
;)

True enough! She does a tremendous amount of her own work, but she's still smart enough to know when to let the professionals step in and do their job.
;)

i think the coolest was in the last episode when she did that back flip off the wall when fighting against francie!
I loved that too! it was one of my favorite stunts! (Even though they're all really cool! :smiley:

:D :D

i love the stunt where jen did the plane thing butt it came to mi attention that the two guys went into the propellor and syd flew ova the top ( i guess itza bcauz she is so lite) :D

Back