Should Lauren Reed Return to Alias?

Should Lauren Reed return to Alias in the future?

• Yes, I would love to see her back.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No way, it is passed her time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
no, i won't like to see her back. S3 really killed any potential she had at being a real nemesis for Sydney and bringing her back now would be annoying and pointless....just my opinon tho! ~Lauren

I'd love to see her come back. Just think how happy that would make Sark. I'm a huge fan of the Lauren/Sark pairing so I would love to see her back for that reason but also just because I think she was a good character. She was really good when she turned all evil and stuff and they got rid of her to soon so I definitely hope she comes back.

I think it would ruin the show if Lauren came back.... After re-watching a few S3 eps. today i remembered how much I didn't like her!

i wouldn't LOVE to see her return, but it would certainly be interesting. and possibly a good add to the show. (but only if she didnt screw up things between vaughn and syd) but i voted the first option, i was leaning a bit more towards that one than the second..

NO!
the only way she's allowed to come back is as a corpse
i mean seriously - we need at least one person to STAY DEAD!!!

DeppintoALIAS said:
I think it would ruin the show if Lauren came back.... After re-watching a few S3 eps. today i remembered how much I didn't like her!
[post="1244774"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, that's the point. You actually had a character to HATE. I think it would be soo cool if they brought her back.

Yeah, that's the point. You actually had a character to HATE. I think it would be soo cool if they brought her back.
There's a difference between loving to hate a character and flat out hating the character and wanting his/her gone because his/her mere prescene annoys you.

The reason why I couldn't stand Lauren was because she was annoying. She was a terrible baddie and spy! Sorry but it takes more the ability to shot somebody to be a good baddie. Sark, Sloane, and Anna all have that ability. But all three actually have a personality! They all have quirks that keep us interested in what devious scheme that they are hatching up next. Lauren never did that for me. She wasn't interesting.

And from the looks of this week's ep Lauren will not be darkening our show again. Her dead, frozen body was shown. She is most definitely dead.

She should definitley come back, not permanently just for a couple of episodes :D I wouldn't want her to mess Sydney and Vaughn up, but it'd be great to have some more Lauren/Sark scenes! they were fun! ^_^

There's a difference between loving to hate a character and flat out hating the character and wanting his/her gone because his/her mere prescene annoys you.

Why, just because she got in the way of S/V? She was a great character, and everyone except MOST of the SV shippers loved her.

^^ i love Lark too!! ^_^ but i'm still all for S/V! Even though in S3 Lauren was in the way of S/V, the angst between them was still really interesting! So i never hated Lauren for getting in their way. I was actually sad about what happened to her at the end of S3 :confused:

Why, just because she got in the way of S/V? She was a great character, and everyone except MOST of the SV shippers loved her.
Actually, I was a S/V shipper that was willing to give her a chance. I knew that S/V would get back together eventually so the wedding ring never threatened me. I was acutally curious about the character when the ep came to introduce her. I was not one of those declaring, "That b****! She told Syd was she is Vaughn's wife! How dare she?!"

Like I said, there is more to a baddie than being able to shoot people. Sloane can shoot people but that's not what makes him a great baddie. He is actually complicated. Oh we hate him for what he did to Syd but at times do sympatheize with him. And we stay interested. The same with Sark and Anna. I can not think of one thing in Lauren's personality that made her interesting. And not one ep that showed that Lauren was good at being a spy.

I think it would be great for Lauren to return, but she is dead and I don't think it would be the best idea for yet another person to come back from the dead!

Like I said, there is more to a baddie than being able to shoot people.

Yeah, like spying on your husband. Like putting on a facade of goodness, while you're doing a lot of evil... like coming in between Alias' "golden couple"?

It would be quite interesting to get Lauren back.. But then again, season 4 sucks already and if they bring Lauren back it might get even worse though I liked Lauren in season 3....

I have posted this somehwere else as well but...I think having Lauren back would be awesome! But to have ehr back in history...like they have flashbacks of things that happened that they didn't show in S3...I dunno thats just me

Back