Should Lauren Reed Return to Alias?

Should Lauren Reed return to Alias in the future?

• Yes, I would love to see her back.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No way, it is passed her time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
big <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>NO</span>

I didn't hate Lauren from the beginning. I mean sure, I thought it was downright wrong that Vaughn had a wife. But I hated Vaughn for that, not Lauren. Then we find out she is Covenant and then I hated her. She was screwing Sark and still fighting to keep Vaughn away from Syd. I hated that! I also really hated that she was screwing Sark! It made me so sad. (n) :depressed: Because I love Sark. No Lauren, was just no good for me. Uh-uh. She should stay dead.

meg_loves_Alias said:
big <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>NO</span>

I didn't hate Lauren from the beginning. I mean sure, I thought it was downright wrong that Vaughn had a wife. But I hated Vaughn for that, not Lauren. Then we find out she is Covenant and then I hated her. She was screwing Sark and still fighting to keep Vaughn away from Syd. I hated that! I also really hated that she was screwing Sark! It made me so sad.  (n)  :depressed: Because I love Sark. No Lauren, was just no good for me. Uh-uh. She should stay dead.
[post="1248017"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

See... you HATED Lauren... which is amazing! The point is, no one on the show can currenty evoke any feelings of anger. NOTHING is happening on the show, and with Lauren's return, it would definately spice things up a bit.

ALIAS_RULES said:
Why, just because she got in the way of S/V? She was a great character, and everyone except MOST of the SV shippers loved her.
[post="1245336"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sorry, but I really beg to differ with your assumption. All you have to do is go and look at the Chevy thread over at SD-1. There are over 500 people on that list including Sark fans, Jack and Irina fans, and fans of every other character in the Aliasverse.

The reason that I hated the character is simple. She was ill conceived and badly portrayed. There are characters that I love to hate, and then there are characters that I just hate. Lauren definitely falls into the later category.

tooboo said:
Sorry, but I really beg to differ with your assumption.  All you have to do is go and look at the Chevy thread over at SD-1.  There are over 500 people on that list including Sark fans, Jack and Irina fans, and fans of every other character in the Aliasverse.

The reason that I hated the character is simple. She was ill conceived and badly portrayed.  There are characters that I love to hate, and then there are characters that I just hate.  Lauren definitely falls into the later category.
[post="1248730"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I completely disagree. And Sd-1... isn't that the board where most people were totally bashing season three?

The first thing I have to say is Law, you better stop essentially yelling at every single person because they differ from your opinion is some way. The thread could end up getting locked.

Anyways, I am a huge Lauren fan and I would love to see her back. It would be rather interesting, however since I saw her corpse, I would prefer it to be flashbacks. It would be interesting to see some things that we didn't see in S3, including her relationship with Sark.

Lauren better stay dead ... we don't need her ... ;)

I love Melissa, and she was a great addition to the show, but the writers did a hell of a poor job with the character of Lauren ... she was shot, killed ... lets keep her that way ... ;)

If JJ wants to use Lauren again, use her as in flash-backs ... you know ... so, we can see some other stuff ... like Lauren meeting Irina ... and knowing about Syd and Nadia ... all those other things ... but please DO NOT bring her from the dead ... ;)

I was at the "Chat With Kristen" forum today and guess what?

Kristin_Veitch replies: She will!
alias_sniper47 asks: Lauren Reed... please tell me she'll return... please

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

Yeah, and who says that was really her? Maybe the gov't is using her or something. According to Kristen she's returning... I'm so happy she answered my question! YAY!!! LAUREN ROCKS!

While I've grown to like Melissa George, I think it's Sydney's turn to be the one torn in a triangle! :smiley:

Vaughn got fought over, let's let Sydney be fought over. For me, I'd rather Danny came back in a total odd way with a crazy storyline behind it. Where it wouldn't be so cut and dry.

We've already kinda done Will, I'd love to see more of what Sydney was like when she had more in her life than being a spy, and I'd love to see Danny and for that matter Francie return. :smiley:

secretfriend220 said:
YES! Even though she was SO bad, she was so ... fun, you can say. i loved the twist her character added to the show!!!! :P
[post="1454953"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah true. How cool would it be to have her like doubled. She was doubled by the remaining undamaged data on project helix. The person that was Lauren was actually someone Syd knew and now she has to try and reverse the procedure to get her friend back. She should definately come back. :Ph34r:

I think Melissa George is a great actress and all but I think that it would be weird if Lauren came back from the dead. People always come back from the dead, and this time we even saw the body.

amisha
xxx

Back