Silver

I MISS ERIC....SO MUCH!! Any mention of Eric in fics just reminds me of what we're missing. :( He's the faithful sidekick.

Awww, Michael is so cute and such a good boyfriend. Poor Fran needs a guy. :lol: She really does. And I love Michael's parents and how supportive they are. ;) Loved it!

AWWW... That was great... Just got time to catch up on all the updates... Glad the computer is back up and running, but $800 WOW!!! Great updates, they are finally there, and Micheal has the ring!!! This is great!!! :D (y)

Can't wait for the games to begin. Just a little note: In hockey, you have the quarter finals, semi-finals and then the finals.

in this chapter, you had hockey finals on 2 different dates (17th and 23rd) Call me crazy, I love hockey.
ok see... *sigh* i tried to research all this stuff.. but when i was writing it (september) it was too early for the torino olympic schedules to be out and it was too late to find the ones from Salt Lake so i just had to guess :thinking:

“Hey Syd,” Michael croaked. “Remember when I said I didn’t get nervous at this stuff?”

“Yeah?” She laughed.

“I lied.”
That would be me! I would be calm and collect until I'm next. Then I would start freaking out!

Great update!

Megan

hehe
great update
i wish i had a poster of vaughn on my wall
OMG...idon't have a poster of him...how sad :(
poor eric...
he alway seems to get yelled at by vaughn :lol:
thanks for the pm
looking forward to the next update

“Simple, they like you better,” he told her with a smile.
probably true.

“SHUT UP!” one girl gasped. “You’re dating Michael Vaughn! I have a poster of him in my room!”
that's... awkward.
“Hey Syd,” Michael croaked. “Remember when I said I didn’t get nervous at this stuff?”

“Yeah?” She laughed.

“I lied.”
i bet he's also terrified. which is absolutely adorable ^_^

“So, we have the whole afternoon.” Sydney smiled.

“Way to dump me...,” Francie said in an almost hurt tone.

“Aww Fran, I’m sorry. You can come with us.”

“And watch you two suck face for an hour? No thanks,” she said in an almost nauseous way.

Sydney laughed. “You could always go find that hot Swedish guy...”

Francie’s face lit up. “Yes, yes I could.”
For those of us who are not fortunate enough to have a Vaughn in our lives, we can a get a hot Swedish guy.... :lol: There better be a lot of hot Swedish guys cuz a lot of us are stuck without Vaughns... :smiley:

“Your boyfriend is sooooooo cute,” one girl said.

“Thanks.” Sydney laughed.

“What does he do?” another asked.

“He’s a hockey player. He’s the captain of the team,” Sydney explained to them.

“SHUT UP!” one girl gasped. “You’re dating Michael Vaughn! I have a poster of him in my room!”

“Where have you been? They’ve only been dating for a year and been on, like, magazine covers!” the first girl exclaimed.

Sydney and Francie exchanged half-horrified, half-disbelieving glances. “Okay then... I’m going to bed,” Sydney said as she walked towards the stairs.

“Night!” the three girls chorused.

“At least you have a fan club.” Francie laughed once they got into their room.

“Oh god.” She groaned as she covered her face with her hands. “That was... surreal.”
Haha... 😆 She has a fan club. :D And that one girl with the poster of Vaughn in her room.... 😆 I wonder which picture it is..... :angelic:

“LOOK! It’s the Russians! Let’s moon them!” Eric’s voice was heard loud above the other voices on the bus. Sydney shielded her eyes and stared down at the floor while laughing hysterically.

“ERIC WEISS! Keep your pants on!” Michael shouted. “There are innocent eyes aboard that do not need to see your giant white ass!” Sydney snorted at this comment.

“Sorry Syd!” Eric called.
OMG!!!! :laughingbounce: What is Eric thinking???? Mooning the Russians???? 😆 Always count on Weiss for funny comments... :smiley:

Great chapters! Thanks for the pm.

I frogot what I was gonna say... *sigh* I really did. I was gonna say somethin funny.

Now I'm angry. At muh sister. but it will be all good in the hood.

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Last review

OMG, poor thing… that’s worst than my last bill in order to get it fixed… remember I should ever ever complain again if I have to pay money for fixing that stupid pooter… But jeez, where would we all be without that pooter :whistle: I would never be able to read Janet’s crazy fics… :lol:

“I have everything I need.”

Yeah, even the boyfriend’s there… she’s all ready to go for that gold medal LOL…. I seriously hope she wins… hehe :winner:

Today's review

I'd be beyond excited... jeez I've been doing gymnastics competitions and that was already crazy... I don't want to know what it would be like for Olympics... I'd be terrified I think :P

awwwwwww !!! they are so sweet togehter and eric is crazy that part about mooning was hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: ,

thanks 4 the pm ,

Nanda

Back