Simply the Best!

Don't know if a similar thread has been posted and i'm too lazy to check ATM :D

I'm in a game lull and would simply love to read in some detail of your greatest gaming moments when you experienced TOTAL immersion (or something close).

One of mine is as follows:

In SWG i completed a quest to become "Force Sensitive" in order to become Jedi. I had no idea of it coming but after completing the quest and; as I was on my way back to town, I was suddenly knocked off of my landspeeder and unmercifully attacked by one wicked red bladed lightsabre wielding Dark Jedi.

I had no Jedi skills and no lightsabre but was a Master Teras Kasi (prolly would've lasted 45seconds solo).

Just as it was almost over for me my faction points apparently kicked in and a 'Gunga' NPC native to the planet I was on, appeared (GM/AI-NPC? - i still have no idea). Man, did it get HAAAWT!

I was feverishly typing to convey the the blow-by-blow details to my guildies, all of whom reaked with envy because Jedi were still rare, and really appreciating the Jedi animations (had never seen them up to that point) and fighting for my life at the same time - as a third favorable factioned 'Gunga' came to assist.

That 3-4min fight was utterly fantastic. I was completely blind-sided, alone in the wilderness, and barely survived.

It turned out to be 3-4min of TOTAL! immersion... and I loved it. Simply one of my best all time top 3-5 gaming moments.

Do share one of yours

Back