Season 2 Sloane and Sark

Winter

Cadet
so Sloane actually knew that Syd was a double...and Jack...and I'm positive that Sark told him on the paper when they first formed an alliance...
which means that Irina lied when she said that she never told Sark??
or else Sark found out on his own...
hmmmmmm...the implications are numerous...
:Ph34r: :P

Yeah, what i really want to know now is how much of this
did Irina know was going to happen. At the same time, i want
her to be good though.

And i wonder if rambaldi ever comes back.. he did predict
that this girl would cause danger.. If he was refergin to
irnina, do you think that she already did it, or she has more
evil things in store?

you know....i've been thinking about the whole irina thing....that whole saying she's evil coz she betrayed her country...umm...no.
she's not AMERICAN!!
she was no more evil than an american double in Russia...really...if you think about it...
so i guess we need to find new gorounds to condemn her on...
sorry...this doesn't really belong here...

Although I didn't really enjoy the sparks between Will and Francie, don't you think that when Will finally finds out what happened to the real Francie (as I'm almost sure he will, eventually), he's gonna hate that cocky little son-of-a-b**** even more?

Sloane is a sneaky little man, How much does Emily know? This opens a whole new can of worms doesn't it?

alias8000 said:
Sloane new! HOW! The wierd thing is....he didn't tell. very very wierd and interesting.
I'm guessing because he used that lovely little piece of info to bring down the Alliance..and his evil plan worked, nooooo!

DaniB said:
Sloane is a sneaky little man, How much does Emily know? This opens a whole new can of worms doesn't it?
oh emily...he said something about this being what he wanted for 30 years or some such thing? emily could be evil too. or he could be lying to her all along.

I dont know if emily is all part of this. And I dont know about evil francie either. My brilliant fried pointed out it could just be ama mask. But sloane is a sneaky guy and he didnt like the aliances views. Sark is working for someone I think but who? Syd's mom is I hope to hell out of this. She is so amazing I would hate for her to be part of this damn plot. I wonder what phase 2 will be. We shall see. but the show keeps going down darker allies and it sacres me

Sloane was brilliant!! Using Syd and Jack to take down the Alliance! And if something went wrong, he would still be safe. What an evil genius! :lol:

sloane....as genius as he is, he's still pretty damn rotten. he took a HUGE risk letting geiger know that syd and jack were double agents. jack was INCHES from death...and it could've even been syd!! i thought syd was like a daughter to him! well...actually, i'm sure he didn't appreciate that double agent aspect. hmm...wow...i've really gotta watch all the season 2 eps again to see how he interacts with her.

so how long do you guys think he's known about syd and jack? since counteragent (when sark gave him that piece of paper)? or longer??

I wonder if he's been suspicious since last season when Dixon turned Syd in....maybe he's had an extra eye on them. But I think Sark was the one who told him......this would have been after Emily's "death," and his Alliance initiation, so what better time to plan an Alliance takedown?

I can't believe he'd risk Sydney though, after all the "daughter" refrences. Jack maybe, but not her.

Bad, bad boy! But that's why we love him!

what is it about him? honestly! i should despise him, but i love sloane...i think he's a horrible, creepy man, but i love the character. i really think that it's all due to ron rifkin.

I know! He is such a great actor. It's a lot easier to love a bad guy like Sark (which I do :P ) cause he's so damn cute! But Sloane is old and shirtless a lot, but I still love him!

I totally never suspected Slaone and Sark to be working together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a total twist!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was worried that this was going to be the end because they didn't have anything else to explane but now that i have seen it for my self I am really excited the nest ep. is going to be soooo good!!!!!!!!!!! I was totally suprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just hope they don't give us a poo poo episode that has nothing to do with what just happened...and then they address what happened later. i don't see that being able to happen, but...hmmm..

Back