Season 5 sloane,sark,and lauren

from the safe house:

Sark and Lauren do indeed have sex. Sloane also will have sex with someone.
They just finished filming Episode 13.

wtf.....if this is true i wont be anywhere around my tv if sloane is on in bed........

any comments?

well the Sark/Lauren was totally expected. Sloane *shudder* EW! :thud: What's wierd is that Lauren is having sex with someone who 'held a gun to her head' :rolleyes: unless it was all an act.
--Mandy :angelic:

Sloane's gonna have sex with the psychologist, Dr. Barnett. I'm sure it will be tastefully done. ;)

Aw c'mon, everybody, even Sloane, needs to nibble on a love cookie every now and then.

umm....sure....the guy can "nibble on a love cookie," but all we're saying is that we don't need to watch him nibbling!! they best not be too graphic because i think that i will pass out!!!

TheCoup338 said:
I agree 100% with you about the Sloane part!! Let's all say it together... ewww
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

that is so wrong!!!!!! who the heck would volentarily sleep with sloane :eek:

i def dont think its katyam cuz she wants jack to kill sloane...betting its barnett...AND YES i agree that it will be tastefully done...i feel like jj abrams understands that no one wants to see sloane get it on.

I bet Barnett has been feeding info to Sloane all along about Jack & Sydney's revelations during their sessions with her. :(

Yes that is pretty nasty the Sloane's gonna get his nasty on... :eek:

about the "holding a gun" to lauren's head thing...remember that sark did that back earlier this season in the car in the CIA garage...remember that episode...so I definitely think its him and they are just trying to throw us off by saying its someone who held a gun to her head

about the "holding a gun" to lauren's head thing...remember that sark did that back earlier this season in the car in the CIA garage...remember that episode...so I definitely think its him and they are just trying to throw us off by saying its someone who held a gun to her head

Slone in the sack? :hide:
Don't think I want to see too much of that. Maybe they will make it a brief scene to imply what is going on.... We can hope right?

Lauren and Sark is not a shocker- Does anyone think they knew each other before the parking garage scene?

Back