Season 5 Sloane/Sark spoiler

Ummm... I got this for SpoilerFix.com who got it form Sci Fi Wire. Well its interesting at least. I think Sloane will have sex with Katya (Irina's sister). Sark is obvious Lauran. What do you guys think?

01/23 - Ron Rifkin told SCI FI Wire that viewers will soon see a more romantic side to his character. "I get to have sex with someone," Rifkin said in an interview at ABC's recent winter press preview in Hollywood. "That's all I'm going to say." Rifkin, whose character has morphed from evil to ambiguously good in Alias' three-year run, lost his beloved wife last season. Rifkin added that Sloane may have more to do with the nefarious Sark, played by David Anders. "His character gets to have sex also," Rifkin said playfully. Source: Sci Fi Wire

Gee it seems like everybody seems to be getting some there.
Lauren probably double vaughn and sark.
all we need now is for Irina to pop up for Jack. :cool:

Um, I don't think it's Katya for Slaone. In fact, I read somewhere Sloane hooks up with the CIA shrink, Barnett. Sark is obviously Lauren again.

alias1164 said:
Um, I don't think it's Katya for Slaone.  In fact, I read somewhere Sloane hooks up with the CIA shrink, Barnett.  Sark is obviously Lauren again.
I agree.

But I have to say, do you realize how creepy the name of this thread is?? Sloane/Sark - Sex. I know it's not what you meant, but....YIKES!! :hide: :rotflmao:

Katya just threatened Sloane. Derevkos dont get along too well with Sloane. I hardly think sex is the next step. :P Barnett that will be weird. Geriatrics having sex this is gonna be a weird episode. :P

But I have to say, do you realize how creepy the name of this thread is?? Sloane/Sark - Sex. I know it's not what you meant, but....YIKES!!  

Yeah I realized that after I posted the spoiler. I was just like that doesnt sound right. But I dont know how to change it soo its just going to saty that way.

The Katya thing was a wild shot in the dark. Now that I think about it I remember reading soming about Sloane and Barnett cause I couldnt put a face to the name which I still cant so could someone help me out. WHO IS BARNETT? I know she the shrink but I still cant put a face to the name.

Barnett the shrink that Syd, Vaughn and Jack all talked to at some point towards the end of season 1 and the start of season 2.

Be intresting to see what pops up inconversation between Sloan and Barnett thats for sure!

Ohhh no! Sark nekkid - GOOD! Sloane nekkid - BAD! I wish Lena Olin would come back so we could have some J/I lovin'...I really don't want any Sloane sex scenes, even though I love Ron Rifkin...but Sark, well if MV can't be shirtless, then at least Sark can be! And, why does it seem like Sloane has had more shirtless scenes than Sark or Vaughn? And Jack has had no shirtless scenes, we got almost shirtless Jack in Crossings, but he still had on a tank top...arghhh. I'll tell you what I'd go for - a mission at the beach, where Jack and Vaughn both have to be shirtless, and they have to chase after a shirtless Sark! :lol:

Well, wonder how the psychiatrist is gonna get herself into that mess...I thought that people came to her with their problems...who's she gonna go to to get rid of hers? I don't see how she will be able to live with herself after Sloane...this is just interesting..

yah thanks for clarifying that...i thought she was only coming back for the season finale as of now, but i felt like no one would believe me! haha OK I REALLY CANT WAIT UNTIL THE 15TH...

Back