Season 3 ::: Sloane turn out to be Rambaldi? :::

After hearing what everyone thinks and what I think, I have no idea what to think. LOL!!!

What I think is based on a spoiler so ya I'm putting it in spoiler tags. Sorry for those of you spoiler-free, butmy theory would make no sense at all without the spoiler. :smiley:

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->I definitley don't think that Sloane is Rambaldi, but I can believe that he is a direct decendant of Rambaldi.  Well, according to a spoiler taht said that Nadia is actually Sydney's half sister (and Sloane and Irina's daughter----Sydney is Jack and Irina's daughter) than that would make Nadia a direct decendant of Rambaldi.  And, considering the spoiler taht Sloane knows that Sydney is Jack and irina's daughter and Nadia is actually his and Irina's daughter, then Sloane would know that Nadia is his decendant.  That might give him a reason to prove that he is a decendant of Rambaldi.  So, assuming that Sloane IS a direct decendant of Rambaldi, that means that Nadia is a direct decendant of Rambaldi.   Sydney could also be a direct decendant, but believing the spoiler that says that Sydney is NOT Sloane's daughter she is NOT a decendant of Rambaldi.  This means that the Rambaldi decendant is related to Sloane, Irina, and Sydney, and that can't be good, considering that Rambaldi has a whole PROPHECY about Sydney (Irina told us that it was about Sydney in the last episode of Season Two).<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

So, I can't wait to see how this Rambaldi mess cleans itself up.
^_^ :D :P :cool: :lol:

Joyie said:
I don't think he's Rambaldi... he COULD be a decendant though.
could be...but i think its more of a...metaphysical thing. ok i admit i have no idea what that means but it sounds right!!
ok, i mean its more of a supernatural thing. theres something special about either sloane or...well most of you know who...that has to do with that green goo stuff...i still dont know what.

Ok, this is my first post.

Isn't is to so obvious though - This is based on my speculation solely, so if this is a spoiler it is an accident of fate . . .

Sydney spent two years not knowing who she was right??? Why couldn't Rambaldi spend 35 years not knowing who he is, or 425 for that matter.

All he knows is if he stops taking this green stuff he gets really sick...

It doesn't really explain or forgive the evil he has done, but it is certainly believable within the context of the show that he could be rambaldi...

Milo Rambaldi said:
Ok, this is my first post.

Isn't is to so obvious though - This is based on my speculation solely, so if this is a spoiler it is an accident of fate . . .

Sydney spent two years not knowing who she was right??? Why couldn't Rambaldi spend 35 years not knowing who he is, or 425 for that matter.

All he knows is if he stops taking this green stuff he gets really sick...

It doesn't really explain or forgive the evil he has done, but it is certainly believable within the context of the show that he could be rambaldi...
Whoa, that's a really interesting theory..... hmmm :confused: Though Rambaldi was executed, that's a really cool thought ....... plus wouldn't he look older anyway, after all he would be like 500 years old :P

I don't think Sloane is just evil. He doesn't derive pleasure in hurting others. He's obsessed with Rambaldi and is certainly driven. I'd say he's more chaotic than he is evil. The evil being side-effect to him and his ego carrying out his plans.

Back