C & C slow day 2 new sigs

edit: 3 more i did today.

this one is a tribute to one of my fav, white zombie songs ever, and ya i know i put rob zombie, not white zombie.
superchargehevenop4.jpg

I don't really like this one but i was trying to experiment with the cut out boreder thing, i also tried adding text it was like a outlined embossed type text but I couldnt get it to work so i ended up scrapping it.
precutjj2.jpg

thought i would add this one sort of a pop art type sig you can't really mess up on pop art, basicly messing up is the point, lol.
pinupai9.png

any suggestion or criticism is much apretiated.

Second one has no depth at all but the borders kinda cool, and the first ones hardly blended. KIU Mate keep reading those tuts. Do you brush your BG's?

ya i brush my backgrounds, and i do have issues blending my renders into the sig they always sit out. i need to do some tutorials for sure, whats the best way to blend it more, do you find?

Reverse order review

I just wanna say congrats on your third sig. I love pop art, and its so refreshing to see someone not just slapping down the same old renders on their sigs..... I have been trying for a while to get something that looks good in this style.

The tech border on No; 2 is also cool... No one seems to be doing those anymore "It's like so 2005" Strikes me as retro and funny for some reason...... Anyway congrats for that as well.......

The first one is kind of a miss for me..... looks a bit bland and everyone knows Astro Creep 2000 was a way better album ;)

i love the 2nd thow it lacks in depth i think it makes up in unquness vary nice
1) 7/10
not to found of the colors
2) 9/10
love love it
3) 8/10
NOT a big fan of pink but the pin up girl look is grate

Back