Season 5 Small Spoiler 4 Next Episode

• Fans of Alias (ABC, Sunday, 9 p.m. ET/PT), however, won't want to miss Sunday's pivotal outing, which brings Sydney a step closer to the secret behind her missing two years. David Cronenberg guests in this terrific, hallucinatory hour as a therapist who uses dream therapy to probe Syd's unconscious. You won't get the big answers, but you will find out who is stopping Sydney from remembering what happened, and that's no small revelation

IT IS SO LAUREN!!!!!!!!!

I agree..I has to be Lauren, and then when Vaughn finds out, he'll divorce her and get back with Sydney! That's a little farfetched but anyway....Thanks for posting that!

I'm going to go ahead and disagree with the Lauren theory. I think Sloane is the person who has been keeping Syd from remembering what happened. It might seem awfully retro, but when things go wrong I still tend to blame Sloane. He's such a good bad guy. And Lauren doesn't seem bad at all. But maybe I'm just being naive.

[/QUOTE]
I'm definitely with you on that one! I hope it's Lauren, but that almost seems too obvious! It might be someone who you would least expect...or maybe it's Sloane (we've been waiting for him to go bad again)!

I hope it's Lauren, but I won't get to excited. We all know that 3/4 of the next epi is a dream, so you never know. But, if you want my dibs, here's what I think.

My top 5 of who is keeping Syd from remembering.

5. Allison- Hey, it's her fault all this felgercarb happened in the first place, so it's a given idea.
4. Lindsey- He's evil, it's given, so it's a good thought. Though he has been threatening to get the info out of Syd's head, maybe he's actually trying to keep it in.
3. Sark- He's all over lately, and there's the whole Covenant factor, plus he's a bid baddie, so I definatly put him near the top.
2. Lauren- Yes, I hear many of you screaming "Blasphemy" but it's true. She is the big bad.... not gonna go there, but she is not the greater of 5 evils.
(Drumroll)
1. Sloane- Ok, yes, I hate him with the fire of a thousand suns. He's around Syd quite a bit, so he has the best range of containing her thoughts. Plus, he had the key and note from Sydney, so he may have more that he's not giving. (n)

Thanks for this .
I think it's either Lauren or Sloane . Of course it'll be better if it was Lauren...

OMG i think it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAUREN! that witch she doesn't want ppla to find out that she's actually evil cuz she knowz syd will remember it so that's why WITCH WITCH WITCH DIE LAUREN DIE!

I think the person who doesn't want her to remember anything is Robert Lindsey! :Ph34r: Sloane outright asked him if Sydney had anything on him. Notice that Lindsey didn't answer him. I bet it's him.

okkk... does anybody else wanna know what got shown to Sloane when that Monumental Catastrophe happened last season ( you know that paper that Sloanes mentor showed him in the Alps i think it was...) i really have a hunch that it has something to do with it. And that whole thing with Sydney's face in the rambaldi book.... maybe sloane nos whats goin on... hmm
I really would loooooooove it to be Lauren I really do becaue <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I HATE HER WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING! </span>but my bets are on Sloane......

Well, since this is the spoiler forum and since the episode has already aired, the answer is that Sydney (well, perhaps Julia) was trying to keep those two years secret from herself.

loxosceles said:
Well, since this is the spoiler forum and since the episode has already aired, the answer is that Sydney (well, perhaps Julia) was trying to keep those two years secret from herself.
There ya go!

Besides, the Covenant (who I'm convinced is tied in with Lyndsey!) *wants* that information out of Syd's head. It's the only reason Allison didn't kill her.

I think its St. Aidan..which is a mysterious identity, so its someone we dont know, but I think that is what St. Aidan represents, who is keeping her from remembering what happened....

Back