So Long Sweet Summer..

Quiet Disaster

I heart Chris Carrabba
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>So long sweet summer,
I stumbled upon you and gratefully basked in your rays.
So long sweet summer,
I fell into you now you're gracefully falling away.

Hey thanks, thanks for that summer.
It's cold where you're going, I hope that your heart's always warm.

Gaaaaaaaah! Summer can't possibly end yet!!!
</span>

Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

It's still winter in Australia, but it's almost as warm as summer. I am walking around in a t-shirt and with no shoes on, and I have another 8 months of this to look forward to!

Sorry!

This summer was too fast -_- (but for some reasons I want it to be over really soon, like we could be in December, I love Christmas :xmas: ) faster than last year, and I worked last year !! So I didn't have as much time as I had this summer to do whatever I wanted.
Classes start on Sept. 7 <_<

summer was definatly short - but i gotta say i think its one of the best summer's ive ever had -if not THE best
thanks to awsome road trips, the taping of Hope& Faith, lots of free time and the people here at AA ~love ya guys!

but i dont wanna go back to school on monday (n)

SecretAgentMan said:
classes start on Thursday :(
[post="976428"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Same :( This summer in particular went by fast. I had so much stuff to do and it wasn't just a relaxing summer. Oh well, back to school tomorrow.

I go back to uni on the 1st but term doesnt start until the 28th, im just going to party until then! :D (and talk to Joyie again! Miss ya hun!)

It never even felt like summer here. The weather was too terrible. We only had to turn on the air conditioner one day in the last 3 months! And now the whole summer's over and it never felt like it ever began. Grr.. I start school in a week. *Sigh*

summer? wat summer? we never got summer! the highest it got up to was mybe 80! wtf?but its normaly liek in the 60s and some times 70s. we had to turn on our heat alot! we even had some fires in our fireplace! omfg! and of course the summemr always goes by fast but i didnt even get to go camping this year and now all my sports have strated so i cant do ne thing ne more.... schools next week i think? not sure ppz keep teling me but my mind shoves it out... lolyeha rite now its wet and lie k60 out :(

i miss summer liek where its nice out to were shorts and a tank top....

Omg this summer went by sooo fast. First I went to Spain and that went by way too fast! August kinda dragged on cuz I had nothing to do and I wasn't working or anything (but I had SAT prep classes, fun fun) but I wished it dragged on some more!

Classes start Sept. 7th for me and I am sooo dreading them, I'm starting in a new high school this year (I left my old HS after this yr) and I barely know ANYONE!!!! And I am so going to get lost!!!

This was definitely one of the best summer's I've ever had. What did I do? Party, party, and more partying! Hahahaha. I went to VA and Canada for the first time... and it was soooo much fun. :D Also went camping again... and the perfect way to end the summer is another camping trip on Labor Day weekend! :D

I did lots of fun stuff this summer like going to DC and Cali, but it still sorat feels like I didnt do anything at all. Like summer was waisted. lol

i start my first day of high school starts on the 2nd :byesad: i'm soooo not ready!!!!!! summer was way too short!!!!!! it seems to go by faster as i get older!!!!!!

you're so lucky, alias_luver! california!!!!! wow!!!! i wish, to the birth place of the oc!!!! ^_^ i went to ottawa and pei other than that i stayed in boring old muggy halifax all summer :yawn: borriinnnggg!

the 13th......... 🇳🇴

Though I went to a bunch of places this summer.......however I accomplished nothing.... :hmm: I was supposed to get 2 months of studying for a test in october...and I haven't even started....I haven't gone shopping for clothes or supplies...or anything...so it was a pretty non-productive summer -_- ...however...it was quite fun what with all the little vacations and all...:D

I can't believe it's all gonna end.....why?? (n)

Back