So Long Sweet Summer..

yendys47 said:
the 13th......... πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄

Though I went to a bunch of places this summer.......however I accomplished nothing.... :hmm: I was supposed to get 2 months of studying for a test in october...and I haven't even started....I haven't gone shopping for clothes or supplies...or anything...so it was a pretty non-productive summer -_- ...however...it was quite fun what with all the little vacations and all...:D

I can't believe it's all gonna end.....why?? (n)
[post="977122"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think I'm starting on the 13th too...I think :confused:

I was supposed to study Bio because I have to take advanced bio next year...so much for that... :thud:

school starts wed the 1st i belive
the only resaon i dont waan go to school besides the homework is cing this one kid i hate sooooooo much the lil fu cker! urrg oh well hopefull ill have no clases wit him dis year

school starts tommorrow the 30th for me. I'm gonna be in the senior high this year. Our school district has one school for 9th and 10th and then the senior high for 11th and 12th. I'm gonna be in the bigger one. I'm gonna get so lost cuz it has 3 floors. I hate that feeling when you walk into a classroom and the bell already rang like 5 min earlier and everyone stares at you! I hate it

summer went by so quick but it was a blast! But now i have to worry bout SATs, AP classes, and getting up early. It's gonna be such a draaaggggg

Ahh..to be young and in school. Enjoy the days when you actually had 3 month summer vacations. I miss my college/high school days (which isn't all that long ago). But now, I get 4 weeks of vacation a eyar, and that's it. Sometimes I wonder what's the point of making all this money without the time to spend it.

Xin Li

I get out on June 23rd, and I go back September 7th, so this summer was supposed to be the longest one ever. It felt like the shortest summer for me! I spent my whole summer pretty much training (swimming). I just finished swimming a week ago, and I start again on the 8th. I don't want to go back to school! I'm sooo glad I'm graduating this year, so I get out like 2 weeks early. :D

svfan4ever said:
I think I'm starting on the 13th too...I think :confused:

I was supposed to study Bio because I have to take advanced bio next year...so much for that... :thud:
[post="978883"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I had advanced bio....stupid bio..they teach you so much stuff....half of which you don't even need for the regents...but I guess you need to know that felgercarb for the SAT II's :(

So they make you take the SATII felgercarb now. That sucks. I was lucky that my college couldn't have cared less. I hate standardized tests. They prove nothing, even when you do well on them.

Ahh..to be young and in school. Enjoy the days when you actually had 3 month summer vacations. I miss my college/high school days (which isn't all that long ago). But now, I get 4 weeks of vacation a eyar, and that's it. Sometimes I wonder what's the point of making all this money without the time to spend it.

Xin Li

That's why I never grew up! Every time I get sick of working I get a working holiday visa and take off to a different country! I currently spend school terms as a mature age student at university (but not THAT mature - most people think I'm still a teenager), and then I take off around the globe for three or four months during the summer.

I don't know how long I can go on like this, but I'm determined not to become a 'real' adult any time soon!

That's really nice! I'm doing grad school at Stanford right now, through distance learning. But I will have to take some on campus classes. Maybe then I"ll get some summer vacation time and get to travel a bit. I really want to make a stop in Paris, and then Florence is also on my list.

yep today was the last day of summer... it was okay i geuss i wnet o mexioc but it was so clod i ididnt evne get to go camping oh well i dont mind going back to school that muhc rihgt now but later i wll i no it >>> :( bye summer! i love you!!!

I'm trying to look on the bright side. The sooner I get in school, the sooner I can finish school and get the hell out of my school for good, and the sooner I can have summer!

Back