Soccer

RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

sorry but im a very happy utd fan!!!!

rooney.jpg

fill_preview.jpg

1430520832.jpg

aliascazUK said:
RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

sorry but im a very happy utd fan!!!!

rooney.jpg

fill_preview.jpg

1430520832.jpg

[post="1040108"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Exactly what i was screaming in the pub earlier. I don't think i have felt so great in a long time. Ver very happy Utd fan right now. 2-0 and the denial of their 50 unbeaten in a row. I' m loving it.

On other news, we lost our match 3-1 today, -_- however i had a great match made some great saves if i do say so myself and also saved a penalty. therefore for the second consecutive week that i've played i was made man of the match. WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: plus who cares. Utd beat Arsenal. ;)

garnergarnish said:
On other news, we lost our match 3-1 today, -_-  however i had a great match made some great saves if i do say so myself and also saved a penalty. therefore for the second consecutive week that i've played i was made man of the match. WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: plus who cares. Utd beat Arsenal. ;)
[post="1040133"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh, my poor sweetie. :( But at least it was a good match. And you got man of the match!! :D

aliascazUK said:
yeah deep heat is good i also brought deep freeze which u just spray right on ur leg but im keeping that for the games so if my leg starts hurting when im playing i just spray it on quickly :smiley:
[post="1037709"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Oh My GoD!!!! my leg has gotten so bad that i had to go to casualty this morning cos it had swelled horribly and then the doctor said i most likely had a stress fracture and it just wasn't showing yet and has banned me from playing football for at least 10 days. That sucks cos there is a game on sunday that i really want to play in and now i can't. the alternative is to ignore the doctor and play, but that could end up really bad if i break my shin, it'll be my own fault. i don't know what to do. if i don't play it'll land my team in it as they don't have another keeper good enough. AAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!! :thinking:

I know exactly how u feel nay, my right leg really hurts and if its not better by monday im going to the doctor and currently my left ankle is about an inch too big im hoping that ive just twisted it or something and its not too serious. I really dont want any injurys right now because im really enjoying my football and can now actually last 90 minutes on the pitch and not feel too tired. :( ah oh well

aliascazUK said:
I know exactly how u feel nay, my right leg really hurts and if its not better by monday im going to the doctor and currently my left ankle is about an inch too big im hoping that ive just twisted it or something and its not too serious. I really dont want any injurys right now because im really enjoying my football and can now actually last 90 minutes on the pitch and not feel too tired. :( ah oh well
[post="1043358"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i hope its nothing too serious either dude. that would suck. i have decided against the doctors advice and am going to play on sunday. I just can't not play. i also am enjoying my footie too much. it'll piss me off so much. i'll just get my left back to take the goal kicks which i think is where the problem stemmed from in the first place. well lets just hope i don't shatter my shin cos that would not be funny.

Im gutted. Villa were beaten 3-1 against Burnley. What the hell happened to us. And Vassells injured. this seasons gonns suck. And i really really really really hate man u. :angry:

little_miss_vaughn said:
Im gutted. Villa were beaten 3-1 against Burnley. What the hell happened to us. And Vassells injured. this seasons gonns suck. And i really really really really hate man u. :angry:
[post="1044791"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ooh careful Emma. You better watch your back. :Ph34r: me, Caz and Jems will 'ave ya at the convention next June. :stick: :stick: :stick:

I have my first Indoor Soccer game tonight. I'm so excited...but I know I'm rusty....I just have to remember, no sliding, and no fighting...

Can't believe that Utd lost 2-0 to Portsmouth. What the f***? so we can beat arsenal but we can't beat Middlesborough, Birmingham or Portsmaouth. What the f*** is that about. :angry: :banghead:

oh and good luck Kewii in your game tonight. We are playing the worse team in the league tomorrow and i swear to God if we lose, i'm quitting. :angry:

I know Nay and to top it off i was in portsmouth at the time, yeah i know!!

You know that i said i had a pain in my leg?? well went to the docs when it got to the point that i couldnt walk and he said that ive got shin splints!?!? I was soo upset because it means that i could be out for 2-3 weeks while i let my leg heal. Gah not fair, on the plus though my mum has just brought me some astros to help prevent me getting it back :smiley:

Going to the US Womens game today!! I'm so excited. But also sad. The last time I will get to see Mia Hamm and Julie Foudy play. :(

Mia
p1_hamm.jpg

Julie
foudy.jpg

and Joy who is also retiring but won't be playing in todays game.
fawcett.jpg

All of the 91ers (ones that have been on the team since 1991 and won the first Womens World Cup)
Brandi Chastain, Jow Fawcett, Kristine Killy, Julie Foudy and Mia Hamm.
91ers.gif

oh my god!!! i haven't been here for a while. Firstly we lost to that really felgercarb team. I couldn't believe it. i wasn't even supposed to be playing because my coach siad that i had shin splints too, but when i went to A and E when my leg swelled the doctor said it was a possible stress fracture, but it's ok now luckily. anyway we drew today which is felgercarb and i'm not happy about the 0-0 Man Utd v Man City game.

We won our game last night, 3-1. I even got an assist. I also had a couple of chances to score, but I'm not really good at shooting in game situations.
:P

garnergarnish said:
i'm not happy about the 0-0 Man Utd v Man City game.
[post="1057151"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Im so happy that result. This weekend was brill for me. Villa crush Portsmouth 3-0 (yes the team Man U lost to 2-0 :lol: :P ), Man U dont win and teams like Bolton drew and Newcastle lost which means they dont runaway with more points in the league. The only downside was Birmingham city won. :angry: Cant wait till 12th December. Got tickets to the Derby :woot: and Villa are gonna destroy Blues. :D

small question for my fellow soccer players...

I always get shin splints in my right leg. I just had three months off soccer and after my first game I was suffering again.

Any tips for minimizing my shin pain? (besides icing)

i went to the doctors and he said that it can be caused by the way that u run, and also if ur not wearing thr correct type of shoes for the surface that ur playing on. My football boots were too small for me and i think that it made it worse as i carried on playing on it. you can also get like an insole to put in ur shoes that stops ur foot sliding and thats meant to help too.

I found this website helpful :smiley: HERE

^ definately Caz!

shin splints...i forgot exactly how you're suppose to stretch...but I will go ask my trackies. our gym teacher took the liberty to show us...cause most of the people were suffering from em...cause we actually well had to run in gym. That...and well he did comment on our choice of footwear...there were a handful of students running in converses...and sneakers that were never made for physical activity.

Back