Soccer

I wish I could get Real Madrid and Man U games here in the US
ohh... That sucks.
This year Real Madrid isn't doing a good job. Their coach is out ;) But they're still the best. :P
Man U come here this week.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekk Man U v Benfica this wednesday to stay in the champions league!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on the reds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adelaide United sitting pretty at the top of the A-league ladder They are so much better that Sydney FC who represented Australia at the Club championships (and Lost)

Woohoo Huddersfield are 2nd in Division 1 They have sucked for so long it's was time for them to get their act together!

Yay for Liverpool they are getting back to last years form!!

Man U lost. I can't believe they're out. I liek Man. U. But I'm happy anyway cause Benfica won :P (Though it's not my team I still like them).

I think thsi year Barcelona wins, they're teh best team. But they're going to play against Chelsea and that's not easy.

Yay for Liverpool inded :D

Yay for Liverpool's form, but bummer for the Club World Championship title! Liverpool was by far the more brilliant team who deserved the trophy. :( I look at the match stats and I laugh, alright? 3 offside goals (of which the last one, Sinama-Pongelle's was NOT offside, grr!) the number of corners and shots on goals.. tsk.

But it's alright, Liverpool can win the Champions' League again and participate in the Championship the next time it rolls by. :D

well just in case i haven't said it a few times...i'm a Man U fan through and through and i'm pissed off with the start of the season cos if we'd done better then then we wouldve been in a better position to chase chelsea at the end

Man Utd AND Leeds?? Those teams hate eachother, if you went to Manchester on match day with a Leeds top on you'd get your face cut.

Ipswich Town are my team. And yes, I am aware how rubbish they are. :(

[quote name='Vaughn's_girl' post='1658419' date='Aug 19 2006, 06:22 AM']
Yeah i hope we sign him too! I've been to old trafford one it was an experience i'll never forget!
[/quote]

Yeah, its likely Hargreaves will cost around £13-14million, about the right price, this is about the price we should have paid for Michael Carrick, not £18.6million. Hargreaves would be a great Roy Keane replacement, Carrick is a long term successsor to Paul Scholes. Only thing left to do is get someone in to fill the great Ruud's shoes, Ideally Lionel Tevez or Fernando Torres...NO British striker as they are all overpriced!

Back