Some Thoughts on Vaughn's Wife

Azalea said:
I have no idea if this has been posted already or not, because there are so many theories I can't keep up with them all. But I had a weird dream about Alias last night, and it made me think of this.

Since we pretty much know for sure now that Vaughn is going to be married, what if it turns out that his wife is a mole? Someone placed inside the CIA to take advantage of his grief for Sydney and marry him, much like Irina was placed there to marry Jack?

And if it wasn't revealed until mid-season or later, it would give them time to do some great Syd/Vaughn angst, but it would be easier to resolve than, say, a divorce. If she was a mole, the marriage could be annulled, and Vaughn wouldn't be obliged to feel guilty because he didn't really do anything to break up the marriage. And unlike with Jack and Irina, he wouldn't pine over her because she wasn't really his true love in the first place; Sydney was. She could even have been placed there by Sloane or Irina to distract Vaughn and take him off Sydney's trail.

Of course, it more than likely won't happen that way, because they have used that device a lot already, but I like it better than Vaughn's wife being a truly good person that he's going to betray or have cooling feelings for once Syd comes back. That just seems beneath him. What do you think?
yah, but irina and sloane aren't working together anymore and i doubt she would do that. sloane might though. it's a possibility but i still wanna believe vaughn isn't married

freelancer26 said:
but irina and sloane aren't working together anymore and i doubt she would do that. sloane might though. it's a possibility but i still wanna believe vaughn isn't married
i agree i dont want vaughn to be married and if he is i dont want him to actually love his wife..cause then he'd have to grieve, ext.. if he got a divorce or somoeone killed her....

but .......Vaughn Isnt Married...so i dont think we should worry about it..

personally (read my fanfic for more details), instead of Vaughn being married to an Irina/Elsa-type, I think HE's and Irina/Elsa type.....I mean, he "comes back," which most people think refers to leaving the CIA but could just as easily be back from a deep cover mission, and he's married...but this marriage is only to gain intel...once he's gotten it he's done.......so whaddya think??

plus, I don't think Vaughn would let himself get played like that...if his wife was a mole I mean...I have a feeling that KNOWING what happened to Jack he'd be much better at sticking to his cover story.

musically83 said:
instead of Vaughn being married to an Irina/Elsa-type, I think HE's and Irina/Elsa type.....I mean, he "comes back," which most people think refers to leaving the CIA but could just as easily be back from a deep cover mission, and he's married...but this marriage is only to gain intel...
I'll tell you what, if you think Jack doesn't get along with him now . . . ! It would be interesting to see how a man who so frequently takes a holier-than-thou attitude (forgive me, but Vaughn does, with both Sydney and Jack) could rationalize away that kind of mission--and explain to Sydney and her father how he could undertake such a thing.
;)

I know some people are saying they may not watch alias next season, but this is a good reason to see what happens...look at us blabbering and debating about theorys that we have no clue are right or are even close to what will actually happen

Of course Vaughn married Francie, because she didnt really die (the fake francie), and of course Sydney will not remember what happened with Francie until the end of season 3...

She knew Francie had been doubled, but she didn't know for certain that the real Francie had been killed. She could infer it as likely, but not know it for a fact.
;)

Okay, okay, What if.... Vaughn married some witch who he believed to have intel on where Sydney was/what happened to her??? Is that acceptable?? I mean, if he didnt' love her..at all. He was using her purely to find Syd. :Ph34r: :thinking:

Has anyone though that maybe the split up the Syd/Vaughn thing because of Jennifer Garner's husband? I heard that there were rumors she was cheating on Scott Foley with Vartan (which I don't think is true). It's not great for the story, but pretty good for the real people

i dont care who the hell vaughns wife is but if it alice or like some stupid perosn im going to be pissed it should have been syd the whole time i wish it was that would be so cool :P :smiley:

Back