Somewhere I Belong. . .

The post was 666

I like soccer I guess it's very popular game here :D Specially when you are a kid :soccer2:
I even played with my friends at festival, on Uni :sigh:. Ididn't go really well As i was the only girl on the playground i was suposse to distract our rivals. And i was constantly protected by my colleges :banghead: ...before one of them kick my head when he tried to kick the ball :stretcher:

🕵 And you like soccer?

oo is it unma who is watchin irina!? i hope she doesnt do anything stupid if it is!
i loved how syd and michael were clearly flirting with each other :D i loved it!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more :P please update soon

MsMichaelVaughn: im glad you like the intrigue. . .Alot of readers only like romance. :(

Albob: those emoticons of yours just get better and better each day. . .
As for soccer . . .
Ah so you were the distraction? :D
post 666. . Wow! :D
and im not into soccer. . .The only spot i've ever played was tennis and i pretty much sucked at it. :sigh: :(

Spygirlamy: aww thanks for the review Sweetie. :hug:

Catfishally: Oh it is freaky. :D

Texasalias2004: oh im glad youre intrested with Irina's character. :smiley:

Vaughn4eva24: oh Urma is quite a freaky. . . .But isnt she funny?

Gtwallichs: Aww thanks. :smiley:

If Michael can see Urma, that means she's going to be protecting him too. I also have a feeling that, pretty soon, Irina will be seeing her dead daughter. Urma, is going to be all of theirs 'Avenging Angel'.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Great update. Sark is a ... I can't think of a word right now. Not even a thank you to Vaughn for saving his life when he really didn't deserve to be saved.

Thanks for the PM

Back