Somewhere Out There

ToughCookie47 said:
“I mean, what if the CIA thinks we’re dead…”

“Syd, they will find us.”

“But what if they don’t?”

“They will.” he laughed. “But for now, all we need to worry about is staying sane…”
[post="1063941"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Seems like they will be stuck there a long time regarding the fact that the CIA thinks they are dead! :thinking:
ToughCookie47 said:
“Hey Vaughn…” Sydney said, as she looked out across the horizon.

“What?”

“Do you see that?” she asked, pointing to the direction she was looking.

“… Yeah… it … looks like land.” he smiled.

“Yes!” she squealed.

“It looks like an Island!”
[post="1063941"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I hope is really an island and if yes an island without cannibals! :rolleyes:
Anyway great update! (y)
I guess Jack´ll not give up his daughter that easy! :thinking:
Thanks for da PM! ;)

Muse

^_^ Great chapter!!

Vaughn paused for a second, then continued. “I… I think I’m in love with you.”

YAY!! i had a feeling that was coming but it was still great! :love:

“No, Vaughn… I… I feel the same way. I’ve been trying to hide it for a while.” she said softly, pressing the cloth to her forehead.

“But, I thought it was kind of pointless to pine over something I know I cant have.” she whispered.

“If this is about Alice; we broke up.” Vaughn stated

:woot: she feels the same way too!! (y)

Vaughn stared at her with loving eyes. He leaned closer to her, and kissed her for the first time. Sydney was shocked for a moment, but soon kissed him back

:smooch: :cloud9: YAY they kissed!! i'm loving all the fluff!! lol

“Yes!” she squealed.

:bounces: wohoo!! they've found land! yay!! :D

thanks for the pm and update again soon!!

Lianne 🦋

Who isn't addicted to Julia's fics?
Anyone?
Cause I know I am!
That was so great Julia!!!
I'm so glad they confessed their love to eachothter
Now, I wonder what is on that island
Will it be like Lost?? or Gilligan's Island?
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon

Yay, they've made it to land! So now Will's going to tell Francie about Sydney's real job? That should be interesting. I'm glad that Vaughn admitted the truth to Sydney. Thanks for the pm. Can't wait for more.

Shay

I hope that Kendall does look for them. He can be a jerk sometimes. Glad they told each other how they felt.
Thanks for the PM

“Syd, they will find us.”

“But what if they don’t?”

“They will.” he laughed. “But for now, all we need to worry about is staying sane…”

Loved the bantering between them :D

I love this fic ;) It was a really good idea :smiley:

Thanks for the PM. Can't wait till u update again

Aly xx

Great post although I wish Jack hadn't just accepted Kendall's info. He better go looking for them! Keep up the good work ^_^

Vaughn looked at her with his soft green eyes. “I… I don’t know how to word it… so I’m just going to come out and say it.” Sydney continued looking at him. She had a pretty good idea of what he was going to say. Vaughn paused for a second, then continued. “I… I think I’m in love with you.”

Awww... Weird timing, to confess to her that he loves her sitting in the middle of nowhere on a raft, but still cute!! :love:

It's been what, about a day, and he's already going mad... :lol: Laughing when there's a big chance they could be presumed dead and left to die :blink:

Hehe, cool! An island... With just the two of them ;)

Anyhoo, great chapter!!! Thanks for the pm :smiley:

Cai
x

confetti.gif

I'm so excited you added more.

Vaughn paused for a second, then continued. “I… I think I’m in love with you.”
He thinks? :angry: I guess it was kinda cute the way he was all unsure of how to say it.

“But, I thought it was kind of pointless to pine over something I know I cant have.” she whispered.
Awww....poor thing. :(

“No, but I know how long I‘ve waited to say it.” he whispered as he pulled himself closer to her.
*sigh* :2love: ain't he just the cutest most sweetest guy ever in the whole world.

“Hey Vaughn…” Sydney said, as she looked out across the horizon.

“What?”

*giggle* Now of course in theory it would be good for the island to have people on it, cuz then they would be saved, and could have somewhere to stay and food and water. But I kinda want it to be deserted, cuz ya know then they can be alone which is always good. And it could be kinda entertaining to see Vaughn provide food and shelter for Syd. I mean people on Survivor can do it. I'm sure Vaughn is much more capable than those crazy people are (note I'm in no way making fun of Survivor, I happen to love the show, but most of the people who have been on it, are in one way or another crazy).

I hope you can find a way to update this soon. I really do love this story so very much. Plus when you throw in that I'm not really getting any fanfic fixes with SD-1 not really working that makes me even more desperate and needy for more.

Jumpy.gif
~mel~

Land! :D :D Hee-hee I love this it's sooo...Pirates of the Cairbbean, any minute now I expect to see Johnny Depp striding across the 'godforsaken spit of land' :D...*sigh* ah well hee-hee they love each other! :P So cute! Can't wait to find out more...I don't mind if you chuck Johnny Depp in too.. :P
Thanks for hte PMs! (y)

hey! :hi:

just found out this fic, and you got me :fishing2:

Author: me... obviously..

seriously? 😆

First, I won't quote the whole part, but I really :love: how u described the S/V 'i-understand-u-met-alice' scene (y)

“Joey’s Pizza?”

“Hey buddy, if you really want to know the correct number to a pizza place, try the phone book.” Francie said sarcastically into the phone.

:laughbounce: haha luv Francie ^_^

Sydney nodded, and got up. She didn’t know why, but she felt weird around him now. They both had this understanding of one another. It was like he knew her better than she knew herself. She thought about what he had said a few days before.

seems to be :2love: Syd :rolleyes:

Vaughn opened his eyes, and found Sydney asleep on his shoulder. He let out a sigh, and tried to get back to sleep

:love: luv that pic

“Vaughn…”

“Sydney…”

😆 :sideroll:

:stupid:

“Vaughn… we… we’re going to die.” she whispered, looking from the window, to the water that was now rapidly overtaking the plane.

“No, we’re not.” he tried to say confidently as he got the bag above their seats.

“Vaughn! We are already under water!” she cried frantically.

“We will make it out of this.”

:console: glad he's a lil too much confident here...

Vaughn pulled the rest of the backpack open, and a rather large, yellow, raft sprang open, inflating itself. “Thank God…” he muttered, thanking God for self-inflating rafts.

He threw what was left of the backpack onto the raft, and pulled himself up. He tried to level himself, as he struggled to pull Sydney up.

:heh: pwef...

He crawled back over, and sat closely to her, comforting her with what body heat he had.

hey I'm :cold: too so... :angelic:

“Sydney,” Vaughn began. He gave a sigh before continuing. I am finally going to tell her… “Before anything more is said, I need to tell you something.”

:woot: cant wait!!!
but I know u posted chap 2 :lol:

“I… I think I’m in love with you.”

yeay! :woot: :jump:

Vaughn sighed. “I understand… you don’t have to say anything.” he said, as the heartbreaking feeling of rejection slowly sank in.

:confused: :thinking: (n) :cry: :thud:

“No, Vaughn… I… I feel the same way. I’ve been trying to hide it for a while.” she said softly.

yeay! of course they'r in :2love: :rolleyes:

“I confessed, that you were a blessing to my life… It took me a while to realize it, but behind the words I told her, I was really admitting my undiscovered love for you. Only you.” he finished.

Sydney let a tear roll down her face. “Do you know, how long I have wanted to hear that?” she asked quietly, wiping a tear off of her pale cheek.

“No, but I know how long I‘ve waited to say it.” he whispered as he pulled himself closer to her.

aww.... :love: :kissme:

“So… I guess… we’ll just… sit here.”

😆 great choice! :P

She may be dead for all I know… Jack thought as a stray tear fell down his hardened face.

:blink: :jack1: is :cry: ? :thud:

“I’m sorry to be the one to tell you this… but… her plane crashed yesterday… there were no survivors found.”

nice way to tell her :depressed:

“I’m hungry.” Sydney said, hearing her stomach grumble loudly.

“Me too.” Vaughn said.

(y) me too :P

“Yes!” she squealed.

:jump: yay! :woot:

what? :blink: r u :o_O: ? u don't have to ask that! :doh:

I hope ppl r still looking for them! :thinking:

and Francie and Will believe that Syd's dead... :cry:

Jack won't let down her lil girl :nonono:

Could u add me to ur PM list? :Please:

:smooch:

Scialet :joker:

P.S: sry :stupid: with quoted reviews... :rolleyes:

eeeeeeeee this is soooo good!!!
the cia should know better than to believe that vaughn and syd could be dead...c'mon look at their history!!!! they kick ass!!!!
wonderful story! can't wait for more

can i get a PM when you update please?
thanks

~Maddy :asleep:

Back