Sophie Kinsella

nance

TUMS
Shopaholic readers! Alert! Her new book "Can You Keep A Secret" comes out March 2004!

aaah i can't wait :woot: I hope it won't be a letdown... and that the character is just as hilarious as Becky (that isn't possible :blink:smiley: :lol:

0385336810.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

cute cover i must say ^_^

I love Sophie Kinsella! She was my author of the summer this past summer. At the end of every summer, I try to pick my favorite book of the season. Then, I tend to give it to everyone as presents throughout the year. It's spreading the love...

I love those books!! :woot: It seems like forever since I've read one though. I can't wait to see how the Becky-Luke marriage is going along! Becky is so funny ^_^

I saw that book today in Rite-Aid, and I thought of nance. I wanted so badly to get it, but I didn't have any money with me or I would have. It looked really good.

never heard of it..but since its for shopaholics.... :woot:
ill run to chapters and buy it...when i have time

whats the first one called?

twinzz2003 said:
Thanks lol. I think the one I saw was #2. Do you have to read them in order to understand them.
Yea, you'd be kinda lost . The beginning of the first is a little slow, but then you won't want to stop :P

Back