Spiderman 2 Soundtrack

Nad

Cadet
Ok I went and got the Spiderman 2 soundtrack....it is AMAZING:jawdrop: It has music by Ataris, Dashboard Confessional, lost prophets, Maroon 5, Yellowcard, and Train, among other great artists. I HIGHLY recommend this CD.

ok i wasnt gonna get the soundtrack but when i saw the movie which was awesome and i am seeing agen today ((its midnite so technichally today ^_^ )) and the ending songs when they rolled the credits and those songs were awesome. but i dunno which cd im gonna get first...The Punisher or Spider Man 2 its a tuffie but i choose....SPIDER MAN 2!

i bought it on iTunes for 9.99 and printed out a mosaic cover for it that they supply and i printed out my own label for the disc with Avery DesignPro and its awesome. I love all the songs on it especially vindicated and hold on

I got it last night from Target for 10 bucks! Its sooo good.. I'm listening to it right now! I can't believe how many good groups did songs for it! DC, Train, Hoobastank, Jet, Yellowcard, M5!!! Its sooo good!

Got it at Wal-Mart $10, I couldn't find it in the music section, then i found it at the front desk. It's so great some of my favorite tracks are 1,2,4,5,14,15.

Back