Season 3 [spoiler] the passenger i has to be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Rabbit

Mr. Trixter
<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->SYDNEY'S SISTER! I READ ON PROJECTALIAS.COM THAT SHE HAS A SISTER AND THE SISTER IS GOING TO BE IN THREE EPS OF THE THIRD SEASON! THERE IS ONLY FOUR LEFT. AND IT SAYS AT ABOUTALIAS.COM THAT IN THE NEXT EP THE IDENTITY OF THE PASSENGER IS REVEALED TO A 'STUNNED' SYD. THE ONLY REASON SHE WOULD BE STUNNED IS IF THE PASSENGER ISN'T HER MOTHER. BECAUSE SHE AND JACK ALREADY SUSPECT ITS HER MOTHER. SO..IT HAS TO BE HER SIS! WHY ELSE? YAY! CAN'T WAIT!<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->
Please use [ SPOILER ] tags when posting spoilers.

gee sorry i don't visit this thread often. and i said spoiler so i warned just incase no one knew...but since you ALL new it already, y shoudln't it have been posted here?

sorry i didnt mean to be rude...in the spoiler thread everyone already knows it...but its still a spoiler so those who wish to read spoilers already know about it. EITHER WAY it shouldnt be here...

Ok this is my first real post :smiley: Anywho I am usually completely spoiler free but learned this spoiler in a post not marked on another site and I just don't get it? How will they explain this one anyway? Is she older is she younger? Is she half is she whole?

If she is Sloans...and I have no clue if this is true or not or even a spoiler or rumor...why would he have thought Syd could be his?

Anyway if this was the wrong place to post this response I am sorry...I know someone mentioned the post should be somewhere else but since this is the first place I found it I just had to ask my questions. :smiley:

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->He was manipulating those around him by confessing about the affair he had with Irina.  His deception here is that he claims Syd could be his daughter, but his real daughter is actually someone else.  He must have known that others will also construct The Telling, a Rambaldi artifact, which would divulge the identy if the Passenger, who happens to be his daughter.<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->I hope that helps. If you have any more questions try the Spoilers forum. And to reiterate what someone else said earlier, in this forum you have to be absolutely careful about spoilers as there are people who are spoiler-free reading these threads. And when you label your post using the "spoiler" function, please verify that it in fact worked. If not, please edit it to correct it. If you don't know how, at least delete the contents... *hops off the soap box* ;)

Please use SPOILER tags when posting spoilers. <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->That way, spoiler-free people won't have to see it.<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

This is already posted in the spoiler forum. Closing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back