Starbucks

yay first to reply!!!!!!!!!!

poor syd at least now she and the the good micheal can hook up!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the update, it was short but sweet!!!!

Great chapter, edwina!

She hadn't had someone to talk to for ages. She knew that she could go on and on about Michael Vaughn to him and he would laugh unlike he other friends who just thought he was a major hottie.

I don't blame her other friends. He IS a hottie. :lol:

"I know. But while i was in Paris i fell in love Syd."

"I expected you to fall in love with Paris, it is a romantic city"

"No Syd. I fell in love with a French girl."

"You what?" Sydney practically yelled.

"I fell in love"

"You go away for 3 months and fall in love with someone else just like that? Your a complete bastard. And taking me out to a fancy resturant and pretending everything was fine between us and then at the end breaking up with me. Your a complete idiot Michael."

What a jerk! :angry: He doesn't deserve Sydney.

She went to Starbucks and saw Michael VAughn finish his shift. She took a deap breath. What am i doing? All hes going to do is laugh at me. She slowly walked over to him,

"Hey"

"Hey Sydney. How was your love affair"

"We broke up" she said tears forming again.

Vaughn just stared at her for a second.

"Do you want to talk about it back at my place?"

Sydney looked at him suprised. The guy she despised most in the world was actually offering comfert.

"Yer. Thanks.

Awww...Vaughn is so sweet! :rolleyes: He's taking her back to his place to talk to her.

I liked that chapter. Please update soon!

:D Kat :D

YAY update!! AND They broke up *dances*..er..*cough* I mean oh so sad...but this clears they way for the Vaughnster. The Vaughnster now has to work his magic ( we all know how good he is at that) and we shall have a happy ending...right? Thanks for the PM! :D

Just started reading this and it's awesome!!
but i was kind of confused with the whole michael is syd's ex. and vaughn is a different person.!!
but can't wait to see what happens b/w syd and vaughn!!
and pm me please!!

nattie700 said:
YAY update!! AND They broke up *dances*..er..*cough* I mean oh so sad...but this clears they way for the Vaughnster. The Vaughnster now has to work his magic ( we all know how good he is at that) and we shall have a happy ending...right? Thanks for the PM! :D
Abracadabra... Vaughney's here!!! Oh and for the rest: see what my sis wrote above me, cause I agree with everything.

I just found your story and I like it so far!!!
Please update soon and can I be on your PM list?

Sorry i have rejected this fic for so long!
I hope you can remember the story...

Sydney watched Vaughn carefully as he drove.
There was no driving face. Just a nomal everyday look...a normal everyday handsome look. It was like she was seeing him a whole new light.
It was like there was some special aure radiating from him, and she loved it. The way he had offered to let her come back to his place like they were old friends. And she loved him for that.

Vaughn looked at Sydney from the corner of his eye.
He was watching her, watching him.
He could tell she was deep in thought byt the way he fore head was slightly scrunched up, even though she was more beautiful then ever.

Finally they arrived at his apartment.
They still didnt say a word to each other.
They got in the lift, and stared at the doors.
Not daring to steal a glance at the other.

Vaughn slowly opened his door, silenty praying his flatmates weren't home.
As he opened the door he was suprised to be overlooking a pristine apartment, defenitly not the one he had left this morning.
Then it hit him, Sam had left for Australia.
As a thankyou gift he had vaughn and Ben he would clean the apartment.
"Thankgod" thought Vaughn.

Sydney stared at his pristine apartment unsure.
"Is Vaughn...gay?" she wonderd.
She siletly prayed it was just her sub-concious mind.

"Do you want a drink?"

"Yeah, that would be good."

"Make yourself at home."

"Ok."

Sydney sat down on the comfy sofa and looked around.
She like Vaughns style immediatly, vintage.

Vaughn slowly got two cokes out of the fridge, secretly looking at Sydney surveing his apartment. He wondered what she was thinking.
He slowly sat down on the couch oppostie her and layed two cans on the coffe table.

"So...Do you want to talk?"

Sydney smiled.

"Yeah."

They were silent for a few minutes, finally Vaughn spoke.

"Well are you going to SAY anything?"

Sydney looked at him, glad to see he hadn't really changed.

"Well...its just. The major thing. Is that I live in his apartment. Mike's. And hes going to live in Paris. He's fallen in love with some beautiful french girl. And he's probably going to sell his apartment. Then what am i going to do? Where am i going to live?"

Vaughn stared at her.
Sam's room he thought.
No that wouldn't work.
Sam's room joins on to mine.
You need to walk through my room to get to the bathroom.
To get into Sam's room you have to go through my room.
It will never work.

"You can live here."

aww i love this story to pieces please pm me when you update. i really want to see what happens. and can you maybe take a little shorter time to write it ( just kidding haha ) well anyways cant wait till the next chapter

mrs.marshall

Back