Starting Over

great ending !! this fic was awesome !! i really appreciate reading it !! thx !! :P can you pm if you write any other fics ? i'll be glad to read them !! :angelic:

First person fics are great... I mean, i at least have less troubles writing them in first person than in third :P But that could just be me LOL

Awww... sweet! They're married happily and ever after :angelic: ... Now I think that's the first I see no kids around the pair??? :thinking: No epilogue either??? hmmmm.

Can I create my own little one????? :lol:

:lol: you sound like Katy
she nearly kills me every time i dont have an epilogue with kids

You fix these situation. I can still like Vaughn :D
They got married :P :P :P
Thanks for this story and Pm's
Definitly can't wait for tomorow fic. Thewy not dating but i guesss they will :D
Ally

that was great!! i loved the ending SO much, you had me SO worried that he wasnt going to turn up, when i read yesterdays chapter honestly i couldnt believe it!!
thanks for all the PM and thanks for another GREAT story :D

“I’m coming, I swear. I just got into a little accident,” he says. I can hear voices in the background. Accident?!!?!?
that was my second theory.

really great fic, i liked it mucho. well, you know, the part where michael and sydney WERE together and whatnot :P

He was in an accident?? :eek: I'm so glad he's ok and was able to make it to the wedding. :smiley: And they finally got married. :love:

Great story. You did a great job with Sydney's POV. I can't wait for the new story tomorrow!! Thanks for all the pms. :smiley:

Great ending!!! It was so cute! :smiley: I'm a bit sad it's finished though but I can't wait to read your other fics. The one about them being workaholics sounds really promising and I'm already addicted to the other one with Sydney as president!
Anyway, great work on this fic!

Back