Stiletto Heels

that was awesome as always. It's great that Sydney is making Vaughn decide instead of her deciding for him. It will mean his decision will be so much more heartfelt ^_^. Everytime i sign on and i see that i got a PM from you it always makes me so happy. Your writing is just so good. You haven't seen to have made any mistakes. You have all the characterisations down perfectly, everything the characters do is imaginable and real; your writing style is definite, it not all over the place; and your just so kind to us readers even when you're 'pooped' lolz. Thanks so much for the PM.

It's funny, achappy about well sexual tension, and the song I'm listening too, from the Moulin Rouge, is about sexuall tension. Irony. Anyway that was just peachy, just peachy. Sorry for the stinky review, but bug bites take a lot out of you.

Really sometimes I can't put into words how much I love this story. I mean, awesome.

So I get your pm and I'm so excited you know get an update before I go to work, the perfect way to start a day. But the internet just didn't agree with me and I had to wait until after work which is hmm let's see 2:20 AM. So bear with me while I ramble in my exhaustion. It'll be fun!

This chapter seemed so like almost simple but simple isn't the right word and I can't think of the right word. It wasn't very eventful but so loaded with emotions and just their reaction to the night, they are so torn. It was just incredible.

I love how much this story makes me think. I try and get into their minds as much as you do and your incredible writing makes that very easy.

He picks up the pieces. Small shards of shattered glass carefully held in the palm of his hands as he proceeds to clear away the mess on her tiled kitchen floor. A part of him smiles in the irony, relates the likeness of the glass to her. But another part of him is too conflicted to care.

The subtle comparison was a great way to start the chapter. The way you followed up with the there's too much other stuff going on in my head right now was also great. There is just so many things that need to be dealt with. Vaughn, well he's got some work ahead of him and he knows it and you wrote that he knows it so well. I love the word conflicted, it just works so well and you know it's under used. Just though I would point that out.

Whether it be with regret, or with love, she would let him decide, the fate of their relationship lying solely in his hands. It was what he chose to do with them, that remained the crucial element. One way or the other, she tells herself she will accept whatever he decides, and waits for his reaction.

But none comes.

Come on Vaughn. This is your time to shine, make the right decision. I love the way Sydney is dealing with it. She's so passive, is that a good word? In a weird subtlely agreesive passive style? Oh god, when I say things like that, I know it's been a weird review.

I could just quote the whole damn chapter but to tell you the truth I would end up saying the stupidest things because I am so damn tired. I'm going to give you a good review one of these days but this is all I can come up with for now.

This story, well it just rocks my socks.

Erica

Thanks everyone! :hug: I love all your feedback, because it's what I come back to when I'm stuck, or just writing the next chapter... So thank you so much! :woot:

And yes Wachie, I is happy :P

Ya I know I haven't been replying. I haven't been home in a such a long time (Vacation for three weeks :confused: ). I had 61 PMs to go through and I finally got to the last update of Stiletto Heels, sorry. It was an awesome update. I hope Vaughn gets a divorce. I can't believe he just left like that. He was being a little selfish in my opinion, lol. I mean he didn't seem to think about Sydney's emotional stake in this. She was all ready scewed up with the fact that Vaughn's married and then after that he sleeps with her and pretty much just leaves. Bad Vaughn.

Thanks so much for all the PMs

~Andrea :angelic:

Back