Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Ikusha

Cadet
The Super Smash Bros. were always fun to me. Always a staple of video game nights with friends. Of course I'm really looking forward to the new one. :3

Looks like they'll be adding some neat new characters. Heres hoping they all have more original moves this time around though, instead of the usual modified moves based off of another character. And of course the new graphics make the old characters look awesome. :D

The Animal Crossing stage looks pretty neat too. X3

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

I've never really cared for SSB, but I might at least buy the soundtrack to Brawl. My favorite composer is arranging some tracks. =}=

We still haven't gotten our own wii but second we do we're snagging SB. This family plays it almost nightly. Great laughs for us.

I'm not sure when it's going to be out, has anyone heard anything? I guess I could see if they set a release date yet..

Brawl is something I'm really looking forward to, although I don't know if I would have preferred the Wii remote to the GC controller (I heard rumors they are using it instead of the remote)

Online play is another rumor, but one I'm really hoping for.

I'm not sure when it's going to be out, has anyone heard anything? I guess I could see if they set a release date yet..

Brawl is something I'm really looking forward to, although I don't know if I would have preferred the Wii remote to the GC controller (I heard rumors they are using it instead of the remote)

Online play is another rumor, but one I'm really hoping for.

Online was confirmed months ago. More recently announced was triple-compatibility between the GC controller, the VC controller and the Wiimote, and then at E3, they set a 12/03/07 release date.

A handful of games allow for all three, Mortal Kombat Armagedon is the one that comes to mind first. The GC controler allowed the usual basic button combo mashing gameplay, the Wii remote was more hand movements.

I haven't played a Super Smash Brothers in years, will certainly pick this one up. We're running out of Wii games to play really quick.

Online was confirmed months ago. More recently announced was triple-compatibility between the GC controller, the VC controller and the Wiimote, and then at E3, they set a 12/03/07 release date.

That's cool. I don't really pay attention, I'd rather be surprised :smiley:

I guess I should pre-order it sometime though, so I definitely get it.

You can use The Wiimote and Nunchuck, Turn the Wiimote sideways, The Gamecube controller, or the Classic Controller -- Which is like the SNES one with joysticks and maybe more buttons.

I'm thinking the last three are preferable for four players, for four people in a small room makes danger. :|

Yeah, I've been nearly clocked in the head with four people in our living room playing Wii Sports boxing XD

Wow. I'm going to guess that they either have poor depth perception and horrible spacial awareness, or they just wanted to clock you in the noggin. Tell me, did you owe any of them money? :P

Yeah I'm pretty excited about this title also. Finally having online play is gonna be sweet! Can't wait to play as Zelda/Sheik again.
I heard some tracks for the stages, gonna admit, they sound really cool.

Back