Surprises For Syd!

OK so this is posted at allies and FanFiction but some wanted it posted here so here you go Laur and Kyle.....

~SURPRISES FOR SYD!~

Hey all, so this fic is a result of 1) Not being able to update A.N.B this week (So really I thought about writing something because Emily was mad at me. Hope I made it worth it) and
2) me having to wake up at 6:00am and then sit in Algebra for about an hour, your mind starts to wonder when that happens, and well I came up with this, and wrote it during my other classes. It’s nothing really just some S/V fluff and how there life is going now. Let me know what you think please, READ AND REVIEW! :smiley:

TIME:This takes place about 2 years after Syd returned from her missing two years, a little over a year since Syd and Vaughn have started dating again and they are now working at APO.
Summary: Vaughn had a surprise for Syd, but will she like it, and what will she say?, this was written before season 4 come on so its AU. and FLUFFY
Disclaimer: *looks around, and shakes head* Nope alias is not, sadly. All I own is a bunch of DVDs and books, so don’t sue please all you’ll get is like the $5 form my back pocket. Trust me its not worth it.

Ok so this is only my second fic ever written and my First one posted on SD-1 so please leave feedback. it would be really helpful and appreciated!! Hope you Enjoy! ~lizzy

~SURPRISES FOR SYD!~
Chapter 1~

V. POV~
Rolling over to look at the neon red numbers on the clock I groan seeing that it's only 4:00am. Rolling back over I am met with the best sight in the world - Sydney Bristow’s soft, angelic face. Even in the dark I can see the small smile pulling at her ruby red lips. Lying here quietly watching her I can’t believe I went almost 3 years without waking up beside this woman, something I will never let happen again if I can help it. She stirs slightly and then snuggles up closer to me, as I smile down at her, I tuck a piece of hair behind her ear letting my hand linger
on her cheek. I must have drifted off to sleep again watching her because when my eyes flutter open again Sydney is smiling down at me, her body hovering over mine. At this moment I decide that asking Syd to move in with me 10 months ago was the best thing I’ve ever done... well 'till this weekend.

“Morning honey”

“Morning baby, how did you sleep?” I ask her as I give her a gentle kiss on the lips.

“Good, by the way happy 13 month anniversary. So what did you want to do today?.” she beams. Looking away from her eyes, because I’ve been planning this for a month and there's no way I am telling her what I am up to now, I try to hold back some of my excitement and answer

“You too. But you decide what we do today because tomorrow after work I have a surprise for you.” Her face lights up and I am so glad I can make her happy again. I still deal with the fact that for so long when she needed me, her guardian angel, me, had let her down. And to know I was the one who hurt her and that's the reason she needed her guardian angel to begin with, makes me wonder what i ever did right to have her in my life still. But that time's behind us now and has been for about a year and a half and I am happier then ever before, because now
we don’t take our time or love for granted.

“Really, what are we doing tomorrow?” she squeals and I can’t help but laugh at her

“It’s a surprise, but I can tell you we will have the whole weekend off.”

“God, I knew I loved you for a reason.” she teases as she grabs my shirt from last night off of the floor and slips it on, before heading out of the room. Grabbing my boxers I follow her into the Kitchen where she is looking for breakfast.
_ _ _

After breakfast we lie on the couch, her body on top of mine, looking out the window at the rain.

“I’ve always loved the rain.” she whispers and these are the little moments I love when it's just her and me talking about nothing and everything important to us.

“Ya, why?” I feel her shoulder shrugs against my body and look down to see her staring out the window just watching the rain fall from the sky.

“I don’t know, its just calming and it feels like everything gets a new beginning after the rain clears, do you know what I mean?...never mind it's stupid.”

“No, Syd, it's not stupid, and I do know what you mean. You know it rained the night we took down SD-6 and the night we went on our first, and second date, so maybe your right."

“Ya maybe...so what are we going to do today? I like just lying here with you.” she says finally looking up at me.

“Ya me too, how about we just lie here 'till the rain clears and then we can go get some dinner, maybe see a movie, what do you say? I know it's not a very romantic anniversary night but I just like when we have a night to spend together.”

“No, it sounds good to me. Besides I am sure you’ll make up for it this weekend.” she winks at me. 'You have no idea' I say to myself as she settles back down on to my chest.
_ _ _

The next morning passed very much the same as every other weekday morning does, with Sydney whining about it being to early to be awake and me having to drag her out of bed and into the shower to get ready, so were not late, yet again.

The day passed very much the same also, with me and Syd stealing glances and little moments with each other. Lunch with Nadia and Weiss, who have been dating for about a year and living together for about 8 months. But one thing was
different. I left before Sydney, telling her I had to go meet a contact for a new case, so I could run home pack for her and pick up my bag for our weekend getaway. Promising to be back by 5:30 to pick her up I head home.

Once home I quickly pack for Syd, find the little black box I had hidden in our study, pick up my bags, and take Donny to Weiss’ house, before heading back to pick up some fresh flowers and of course Sydney.
_ _ _

At the office I meet up with Weiss and Nadia, who are flirting when I walk up, and tell them goodbye.

“So you're really going to do it this weekend?” Weiss asked me, while Nadia walks away to find Syd, wishing me good luck.

“Ya I really am, that is if we make it this time”

“Hey, don’t think like that you’ll make it and she'll say yes and you two will win married couple of the year.”

“Ya, ok man, talk to you later when I get back. Thanks again for watching Donny” With that I see Syd walking over to us and my smile appears.

“Hey baby, how was your day?” I ask her giving her a quick kiss on the lips. I’ve long ago stopped caring that both Sloane, or Jack could see us along with everyone else in the office.

“Ok, looks like you were right, we'll get the whole weekend off. How was yours”

“Good, and you should know by now I am always right.” I tease and receive a playful slap on the arm

“Ya whatever let's go home. Night Nad, night Eric.” she gives them each a hug and then we are on our way out the door.

“Well, we can go, but were not going home Syd. Remember you still have your surprise to come.”

“O, Ya. Where are we going then Mr. Vaughn?”

“You’ll see.” I smirk at her knowing full well that she is like a 2 year old when it comes for waiting.

We get into the car as we talk about our day and Syd tries unsuccessfully to find out where we are going. After about 30 minutes of driving I look over to see that Sydney has fallen asleep.

When we finally arrive at our destination I pull up to the hotel and glance back over to Syd, who is staring to stir.

“Hey, are we there?” she asks while rubbing her eyes and looking around. I simply get out of the car and walk around to her side, opening her door for her I hold out my hand to help her out.

“Ya we're here”

“And that would be where? She asks while I walk her over to the wonderful beach front view with my arm around her waist.

“Here is where we should have been 3 years ago, here is Santa Barbara” I whisper to her as my arms snake around her stomach from behind and my chin goes to rest on her shoulder. She turns to look at me after what I have just said.

“Santa Barbara?” she repeats to me just as softly

“Ya, looks like we finally made it after all.”

TBC...

:blush: so???? good? bad? should i post the rest? please let me know what you think iam working on the last chapter as of now (theres only 4)

If you ask for a PM please let me know if you wnat to be on the list for just this fic or my joint list for both of my fics so i dont bother you with PMs for things you dont want. thanks ~lizzy

SuperDuck123 said:
OK so this is posted at allies and FanFiction but some wanted it posted here so here you go Laur and Kyle.....

lol heheh thnx liz
took ya long enugh

V. POV~
Rolling over to look at the neon red numbers on the clock I groan seeing that its only 4:00am. Rolling back over I am meet with the best site in the world, Sydney Bristow’s soft, angelic face. Even in the dark I can see the small smile pulling at her ruby red lips. Laying here quietly watching her I can’t believe I went almost 3 years without waking up beside this woman, something I will never let happen again if I can help it. She stirs slightly and then snuggles up closer to me, as I smile down at her, and tuck a piece of hair behind her hair letting my hand linger
on her cheek. I must have drifted off to sleep again watching her because when my eyes flutter open again Sydney is smiling down at me, her body hovering over mine. At this moment I decide asking Syd to move in with me 10 months ago was the best thing I’ve ever done, well till this weekend.
“Morning honey”
“Morning baby, how did you sleep?” I aks her as I give her a gentle kiss on the lips.
“Good, by the way happy 13 month anniversary, so what did you want to do today?.” she beams. Looking away from her eyes, because I’ve been planning this for a month and theres no way I am telling her what I am up to now, I try to hold back some of my excitement and answer
“You too, you decide what we do today, because tomorrow after work I have a surprise for you.” Her face lights up and I am so glad I can make her happy again. I still deal with the fact that for so long when she needed me, her garden angle, me, had let her down and I was the one who hurt her and was the reason she needed her garden angle to begin with. But that times behind us now and has been for about a year and a half and I am happier then ever before, because now
we don’t take our time or love for granted.
“Really, what are we doing tomorrow?” she squeals and I can’t help but laugh at her
“It’s a surprise, but I can tell you we will have the whole weekend off.”
“God, I knew I loved you for a reason.” she teases as she grabs my shirt from last night off of the floor and slips it on, before heading out of the room. Grabbing my boxers I follow her into the Kitchen where she is looking for breakfast.

omg thats so sweet lol s/v all the way wohoooooooooooooo

After breakfast we lay on the couch, her body laying on top of mine, looking out the window at the rain.
“I’ve all ways loved the rain.” she whispers and these are the little moments I love when its just her and me talking about nothing and everything important to us.
“Ya, why?” I feel her shoulder shrugs against my body and look down to see her staring out the window just watching the rain fall from the sky.
“I don’t know, its just calming and it feels like everything gets a new beginning after the rain clears, do you know what I mean?...never mind its stupid.”
“No, Syd, its not stupid, and I do know what you mean. You know it rained the night we took down SD-6 and the night we went on our first, and second date, so maybe your right.
“Ya maybe...so what are we going to do today, I like just laying here with you.” she says finally looking up at me.
“Ya me too, how about we just lay here till the rain clears and then we can go get some dinner, maybe see a movie, what do you say? I know its not a very romantic anniversary night but I just like when we have a night to spend together.”
“No, it sounds good to me. Besides I am sure you’ll make up for it this weekend.” she winks at me. You have no idea I say to myself as she settles back down on to my chest.

ok now that vaughn and syd are together all is good yes all is good no more lauren shes dead thank god time for S/V weeeeeeeeeeeee.......rain huh rain does calm people down its sweet that they are perfectly in sinc ith each other

find the little black box I had hidden in our study, pick up my bags, and take Donny to Weiss’ house, before heading back to pick up some fresh flowers and of course Sydney.

omg its a rign hehehe weeeeeeeeeeeeee i like lol hes gonna propose wohooooooooooooo

“Ok, looks like you were right, well get the whole weekend off. How was yours”
“Good, and you should know by now I am always right.” I tease and receive a playful slap on the arm
“Ya whatever lets go home. Night Nad, night Eric.” she gives them each a hug and then we are on our way out the door.
“Well, we can go, but were not going home Syd. Remember you still have your surprise to come.
“O, Ya. Where are we going then Mr. Vaughn?”
“You’ll see.” I smirk at her knowing full well that she is like a 2 year old when it comes for waiting. We get into the car as we talk about our day and Syd tries unsuccessfully to find out where we are going. After about 30 minutes of driving I look over to see that Sydney has fallen asleep.
oooooooooooooooooo a suprise i wonder where there goin i hope its goood hehehe
When we finally arrive at our destination I pull up to the hotel and glance back over to Syd, who is staring to stir.
“Hey, are we there?” she asks while rubbing her eyes and looking around. I simply get out of the car and walk around to her side of the car, opening her door for her I hold out my hand to help her out.
“Ya where here”
“And that would be where? She asks while I walk her over to the wonderful beach front view with my arm around her waist.
“Here is where we should have been 3 years ago, here is Santa Barbara” I whisper to her as my arms snake around her stomach from behind and my chin goes to rest on her shoulder. She turns to look at me after what I have just said.
“Ya, looks like we finally made it after all.”

YAAAAAAAaa they made it hehehe finallly took 3 yaers 2 bein kidnapped then the blonde british b**** but now shes dead so thats good.......it was a great start liz i loved it love it love it love it lots of fluff to wohooooo...god im hyper what have you done to me lol great start liz just great EVERYONE READ THIS FIC AND REVIEW NOW lol heheh kick ass job liz
[post="1351209"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol heheh thnx liz
took ya long enugh
Yay yay ya shut up lol :lol:
omg thats so sweet lol s/v all the way wohoooooooooooooo
ok now that vaughn and syd are together all is good yes all is good no more lauren shes dead thank god time for S/V weeeeeeeeeeeee.......rain huh rain does calm people down its sweet that they are perfectly in sinc ith each other
omg its a rign hehehe weeeeeeeeeeeeee i like lol hes gonna propose wohooooooooooooo
LOL :woot:
“Hey, are we there?” she asks while rubbing her eyes and looking around. I simply get out of the car and walk around to her side of the car, opening her door for her I hold out my hand to help her out.
“Ya where here”
“Ya, looks like we finally made it after all.”[/quote]
YAAAAAAAaa they made it hehehe finallly took 3 yaers 2 bein kidnapped then the blonde british b**** but now shes dead so thats good.......it was a great start liz i loved it love it love it love it lots of fluff to wohooooo...god im hyper what have you done to me lol great start liz just great EVERYONE READ THIS FIC AND REVIEW NOW lol heheh kick ass job liz
[post="1351209"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]
[post="1351244"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]
ME child? i didnt do anything duckyboy it was all your own fault :angelic: looks like i cant to the quote thing either kyle lol

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
awww i really like this
so sweet
update soon
[post="1351250"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thanks so much!!
</span>

LifesMystery said:
waht diz  what are you talkin about lol so im child and duckyboy now huh what happened to tutu man lol
[post="1351254"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ohh well you got lots of names...Tutu man duckyboy nurse (heh) child kid umm iam sure theres more ill think of them lol :woot:

LifesMystery said:
shrimpy shrimp shrimper
[post="1351270"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:eek: OMG! be nice ill tell the makeup thing (heh i got something on you now) (n) Kyles being mean agin (i need a hug kid :( ) and once agian were on bord and im

LifesMystery said:
ok ill stop jsut shush about the story.....................ok ok ok come here*opens arm for a hug*
[post="1351273"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Runs to NC (out of breath now) gives kyle hug thanks buddy were cool :cool: now lol

vaughnshoney said:
This is sweet. Can I get a PM please

Thanks.
[post="1351278"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

heh sure you can get a pm and thanks for replying :smiley:

LifesMystery said:
see liz i told you people would liek it ............well since your in nc lets watch a movie
[post="1351279"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
K what movie Monster in law?!?!?!? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee lol :lol: (gets out rope and drags kyle to the movies hah :angelic: )

Back