Syd (or) Alice...Vaughn (or) Will

(y) I want Vaughn and Sydney to hook back up! I think Vaughn could be married...like in the first season they had Sydney hit like an all record LOW! Rock bottom! Maybe they want Syd to hit that point, for instance gone for 2 years, vaughn married (yuck) francie dead...etc. Everything has changed for her. She could go into a RaGE...kick everyones ASS...ramboldi, vaughn..if there not together...will etc. She would come out on top like always but i do think vaughn and her will hook back up...the writers wouldn't make her suffer too much or us! LoL. Bye the way KT Lutz is a big nerd...she thinks will is better lookin than vaughn! :angry: :angry: :angry: vaughn is HOTT. ANd i also don't think he could grieve over sydney....look for her...give up...find someone...engage and marry in that short of a time. He said almost two years...so tahats good!
(y)

Two years seems pretty early. I doubt that Vaughn would give up that soon. I seriously doubt it. Something is going on.................

definately. it's never what it seems. but what? what is that something? Vaughn would never give up on Syd that soon. Never. There are many possibilities out there and one of them, is the correct one. But which one is the correct one?

it doesnt seem like vaughn to give up so early..if it really was two years...i mean if ur lover is missing would u spend like an eternity finding them before u gave up?....okee not eternity but not two years

I believe there's gotta be some twist to the whole marriage thing. There's gotta be. It's the only way I can accept it! :angry:

Vicky :smiley:

WILL IS HOTTER THAN VAUGHN!! GET OVER IT LADIES!!! well, then again, i'm hotter than will.....so i guess i'm hotter than vaughn too!! SORRY LADIES, I'M TAKEN!!!

Actually, think of it, Once it seems Sydney is definitely dead, Vaughn would never have been very fragile, and would need someone, that someone who he would take comfort with, he might marry in a short amount of time.

i'm sure whoever the next girl to cross Vaughn's path, he'd end up with and start having sex with her too....

Milo47 said:
i'm very modest.... :eek:) but you have to admit it, marshall is better than vaughn!!
once again ur juss saying that to piss us girls off.....u so arent hotter than will and will is definatly not hotter than vaughn...so since ur not hotter than will u aint hotter than vaughn!!!! :lol: haha :lol:

Back