Sydney vs. Alice

Will Alice end with Vaughn or Sydney>?

• Alice and Vaughn?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney and Vaughn?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I hope Alice will just dissapear.. or maybe she will get in the way of SD-6 and get fried or prisonor lol! Sydney all the way with Vaughn!

We all know that Vaughn tried to explain Alice, TWICE!! And so I think that we also all know, that he doesn't really love Alice and is totaly inlove with Syd. Sydney will definetly get Vaughn!!! :lol:

Now it's 17 S/V and 0 A/V ^_^ Bye bye Alice <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Muwahahaha!!!</span>

omg! syd will totally get vaughn, so lets just forget about alice! i mean syd is soooooooo much better than alice. she's prettier, smarter, knows more about vaughn than alice does and is a secret agent! how can alice be compared to syd?! so, good-bye alice! :jump: 👋 :wiltedrose:

Poor Alice! She doesn't even know what's going on ... Jenny got more sympathy than she does, and she at least had some idea that Will had unresolved feelings for someone else. If anyone is the "other woman" it's Sydney, and she didn't mean to break Vaughn and his girlfriend up, it was Vaughn's natural attraction to her. Vaughn is the one who needs to do the right thing and let Alice down gently. So, Vaughn, get your nerve up and get to it!

Hey, I just noticed that the poll question actually reads "Will Alice end up with Vaughn or Sydney?" And I just have to say, I hope to God Alice doesn't end up with Sydney! :D (Although, that would be very unexpected. Maybe it would be a good cliffhanger ending? Lol.)

Back