sydney's love

who should syd be with if she can't be with vaughn?

• Sark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Weiss

• Marshall

• Total voters
I voted Sark as well but I think Syd and Marshall would be cute in a weird cute sort of way!!!!!!!!!!

Marshall is just so adorable!!!

Kelly

i put weiss becuase he REALLY nice. i mean his personality is good with syds and sark doesn't make a very good couple with sark although he is hott. but.........

SYD AND VAUGHN ARE SOULMATES AND THEY WILL BE TOGHETHER!!

~lauren vartan

vaughnscaligurl47 said:
SYD AND VAUGHN ARE SOULMATES AND THEY WILL BE TOGHETHER!!
^i have to agree with you on that one! :smiley:

But if i HAD to pick, i would probably be Weiss cause she's gotten to know him a lot better and he's always there for her.

Sydney & Sark you can tell that he has a thing for her and It sound's like an ok idea. But syd and vaughn are perfect. :syd4: :vaughn1: But I still want to kill vaughn and his EVIL wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But if i HAD to pick, i would probably be Weiss cause she's gotten to know him a lot better and he's always there for her.
Well, i suppose that would work. But i think he is better for her as a friend...that is what she really needs now to deal with vaughn and his EVIL, FAT, STUPID, SNOTTY wife. :angry:

alias:kate_jones said:
Well of course she should first be with Vaughn....but if not....SARK. He looks especially good with that new haircut. :smiley:
ewwwwwww i hate that new haircut it's 2 military not that i have anything against that but on sark eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww :thinking: :blink:

ok, first of all she IS going to be with vaughn. no question. but if she couldnt, then I'd have to go with weiss bc he's nice and funny and a good friend!

weiss!??! no way gal that dude is popping too many happy pills in his mouth these daes!
lol
anyway it should b SARK SARK SARK SARK (i love sark and vaughn... if u cant tell!LOL)
jess
:smiley: ALIAS IS ON 2NITE... (YAY....MONDAE)

where is the category for NOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>s/v forever!</span>

jems said:
where is the category for NOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>s/v forever!</span>
u'r right i should've put that on there oh well .SSSSYYYYYYdDDDDDDD and VVVVVVVVVVaugggghhhhnnnnnnn all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back