~Sydney's Sig/AV Service~

Hi,

I just wanted to ask you if you can make a sig for my site with Sydney and Vaughn with the inscription : A Dark Side?
Thank you very much.
Ash

Hey Syd, if you have time I was wondering if you could make me one with the gothic syd/vaughn pics from the club...I totally forget what episode in S3, and I don't know where to find good pictures of them...but could I get the writing on the bottom right hand corner "Ally"? maybe in a gothic-y font if you have one...and dark colors like the dark blue the club was in...thanks!

Hey Syd! I know taht we talked like 2 weeks ago about a sig and now i finally have time to fill this out...Here's my question...

Can i get a S/V sig? I like the nice happy seens w/ smiles from both of them...lol..

Umm..lets see...Bright colors..doesn't really matter..and how about it says Kels somewhere? that sound good?

tahnks a bunch! love ya tons!

Kels

Hi. I'm Lucy, and I'm a major sap for the father daughter relationship. If it's not to much trouble, could you make me a sig and matching Av that somehow shows how much Jack loves Syd and have it say Daddy's Little Girl on the sig and Spy Daddy! on the av. That would be awesome. Thank you!
Lucy ;)

Right click on the image, go to properties. copy the URL and go to edit your signiture in your CP. type this before you paste: yourURLhere

then type this: and click enter/update

Back