Syd's Hair

What do you think of Sydney's purple hair?

• I hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Love it

• It's okay... I guess

• Total voters
M

mystery_chick

hehe, sorry, just wanna know. Personally, it terrified me. I mean terrified. I almost screamed when i saw it. :D
--Mandy :angelic:

It was ok...... Really weird and yet kind of a cool look for her..... It's not my favourite wig she's ever worn !

It's kind of hard to tell from just the short preview, but I thought it looked cool. Not any weirder than the pink or blue..

But really, if you think about it, we're bound to see every color of the rainbow eventually. The costume designers for this show have a HUGE job coming up with new disguises that don't look too much like something she's worn before. The longer the show goes on, the harder that would be. Just look how many variations on the red and blonde hair we've seen already....I guess that's why they keep Syd's natural hair color that sort of light brown...So all the wigs look more dramatic compared to it. I predict that the next "wild" color we'll see will be green.

I find her hair a little disturbing but it's only the comercial, :o_O: <_< it might be able to hold it's own for that ep. We'll just have to wait and see. :Paranoid: But more disturbing that the hair were those glasses, they frighten me.:eek:

Krazed :ninja:

personally, i thought the hair was the most disturbing part, cause i have some friends that are some what punk and well the clothing doesn't bother me. But never seen a person with a bright purple head of hair, even if it is a wig :D
--Mandy :angelic:

i think it looks a little odd but i fail to understand how so many people just CAN'T stand it because she wears lots of wigs and people weren't that mad before... or were they? i think i'm missing something here.

it didnt really "disturb"me...but its not like i loved it..i just thaought it was hilarious..lol..cuz it looks soo weird i dono i just like cracked up.. :smiley:

i think it's cool and not cool at the same time. Yah it's o.k for a mission ki9nda I'll kick ur ars... and fun.. but please tell me that she doesn't wear that all the time...

it's worse than her bozo hair! lol!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>G</span>

:boxing:

Back