Votes: 0 0.0%
  • purple

• brown

• black

• Total voters
I LOVE HER HAIR COLOR AS RED. Just cuz it was an awesome color in the pilot it reminded me of run lola run (awesome movie by the way)but actually n e hair color looks good on her!

She has one of those faces that can be made up to suit anything. But I still like her best when she looks natural - ie brown hair.

Yes, I am the mysterious one person who voted purple lol. I think she's look awesome with purple and black, but any color looks great on her, especially the bright colors like pink, red, blue. Those are awesome.

normally i like it brown... because that's when she can look normal. on her missions she gets to dress sexy and wear all these awesome wigs. but when she's just sydney, i like her brown hair :smiley:

and yeah i liked her hair when she was julia... hahahaha it's so weird cos that's my name, julia... hahaha ok yeah. but her hair was really pretty then too.

I like them all, but black is my favorite...I loved her hair when she and Dixon went on that mission to the art gallery...I also loved the Goth look on her...too hot!!!

Is there a color Sydney hasn't worn? Has she worn green yet? I did like the blonde look as Julia Thorne. Since they changed the DP, her natural brown has looked much darker. I still like the blondie look, though.

Well, I think it should be brown since that's the natural color. But, I did enjoy the infamous red wig and the pink wig from Rendevouz. I also like the red wigs she wore in Cipher (at the ASA) and The Two (good dress too). I'm envious of all the fun wigs she gets to wear.

Back