Teen Choice Awards?

Does anyone know who won what, by any chance? I know they filmed saturday and they air Wednesday, but I hopeing for some results. If anyone knows please let me know.

Thanks,
Angel

Wedesday, 8-10pm Eastern, Fox. Teen choice doesnt' reveal their winners until it airs, unlike MTV movie awards :lol: but there's a message board where some ppl know who won what. apparently...
Kelly Clarkson won best breakout artist.. but that's just coming from a person on a message boards so no one knows.

--Mandy :angelic:

it just aired here on the east coast but thank god its over!! it was really bad and no one that i cared to see was there!

ames723 said:
it just aired here on the east coast but thank god its over!! it was really bad and no one that i cared to see was there!
I know ! I watched it for maybe half an hour and I was really disappointed ! There were hardly any celebrities there ! I flicked channels and saw Jen lost best actress in a drama and then that was it for me ! I never went back...... I was really not impressed by it this year - but then again - I never really am ! ^_^

MegDoll said:
ames723 said:
I know ! I watched it for maybe half an hour and I was really disappointed ! There were hardly any celebrities there ! I flicked channels and saw Jen lost best actress in a drama and then that was it for me ! I never went back...... I was really not impressed by it this year - but then again - I never really am ! ^_^
I know she earned that award, but lots of teen girls want Ashton to win. And they skipped all the good awards! I give felgercarb about reality tv. :angry:

oh god i was so pissed when Jen wasn't in the breakout female movie actress. God! all those stupid people out there giving it to a fifteen year old giddy blonde! :angry: how stupid. that was probably the worst Teen Choice Award I've ever watched. I really didn't give a damn about the reality felgercarb. I wanted to see who was the Choice female hottie but they didn't show that, I wanted to see choice on screen kiss and i didn't see that. and not that I have anything against Sarah Michelle Gellar, but Jen should've won that choice female actress in a drama. PLUS I can't believe Ashton Cutcher won that many awards! just because he's going out with Demine Moore (sp?) he's getting all these publicity and girls chasing after him! REALITY CHECK! Dating a woman that much older than you isn't really hot. :rolleyes: This Award really disappointed me. sorry for the ranting. :lol:

mystery_chick said:
oh god i was so pissed when Jen wasn't in the breakout female movie actress. God! all those stupid people out there giving it to a fifteen year old giddy blonde! :angry: how stupid. that was probably the worst Teen Choice Award I've ever watched. I really didn't give a damn about the reality felgercarb. I wanted to see who was the Choice female hottie but they didn't show that, I wanted to see choice on screen kiss and i didn't see that. and not that I have anything against Sarah Michelle Gellar, but Jen should've won that choice female actress in a drama. PLUS I can't believe Ashton Cutcher won that many awards! just because he's going out with Demine Moore (sp?) he's getting all these publicity and girls chasing after him! REALITY CHECK! Dating a woman that much older than you isn't really hot. :rolleyes: This Award really disappointed me. sorry for the ranting. :lol:
i know! when they announced male hottie, i was expecting female hottie to follow...and then they advertised the onscreen kiss catagory in their commercial ad's, you expect to see who won the award! this year's teen choice awards wasnt that great

lenkid...no, we didnt see anyone from alias there

Back