Drama Thank You For Smoking

alicia

Cadet
All I can say is, FUNNY. The "Mod Squad" was the best part. I think it was the Alcohol company, the gun company and the tobacco company all joined each other for lunch and drink and bitched about their hardships. Halarious.

What do you guys think of this movie?

(I think it's kind of independent, so I don't know if a whole lot of people will end up seeing it)

I loved it! :D The casting was phenomenal, except for Heather Holloway, who was lots different in the book. The book was of course loads better, and I highly recommend it to those who have seen and liked the movie -- there is SO much more meat to the story, and it's really tons better, trust me. ^_^ But the movie did a good job with what it had. :smiley:

This movie is so good. I saw it at the movies because I figured it would be making fun of a lot of people, and it did. I thought it was funny seeing these 'evil' companys fight for their rights. Absolute classic.

this movie is good and in think its a only one movie of its own type which is good thing for this movie in the end movie was entertaining and really enjoyable.

I loved this film as there is simply nothing else like it. It's a shame my DVD of it got scratched =/ I'd recommend anyone who hasn't seen it to go do so now. I love the bit when the guy teaches his kid to bullshit his class essay. Inspirational ;)

I really liked watching this movie for it has clearly portrayed the three most notorious industries that America is known for. And their real intentions. But unfortunately government can't get rid of them for their are the big revenue source of government.

Back