That Asian dentist guy....

Andy_dj

Cadet
I was just wondering what the name of that creepy Asian guy that Captured Syd, Will, and poor Marshall lol. I wish he'd just die :lol:! Or did he :thinking:? I cant remember lol.

hahaha, "that asian dentist guy" :lol: That had me cracking up! He soooo wasn't a dentist (unless they use those sorta techniques over there :lol: )

Yeah, he creeped me out too. I've seen him before, can't remember where. I think he's always a "bad guy". And I do think I remember Syd killed him? Or someone did I think. At least he was in a wheelchair at some point. Ahhh, I should rewatch season 2 to make sure........

he's definitely creepy.

i saw him in a movie once, but i forget the name of the movie. grr.. :angry: he was evil in the movie. hahaha.

i went to the doctor this morning, first time i went to this guy...he walks in and i swear, he looked just like that dude.

i was taken back for a minute but then had to realize that i was in the real world, not alias-land. :P

I would've been all "Ahhh!! You can't have my teeth! I don't care if you start in the back!!! Stay away, Suit and Glasses, you evil dude!" Yes, even with the dude. :D

Patomac said:
I would've been all "Ahhh!! You can't have my teeth! I don't care if you start in the back!!! Stay away, Suit and Glasses, you evil dude!" Yes, even with the dude. :D
haha. My parent would take me to a mental hospital.

vaughnsmyguy said:
Patomac said:
I would've been all "Ahhh!!  You can't have my teeth!  I don't care if you start in the back!!! Stay away, Suit and Glasses, you evil dude!"  Yes, even with the dude.  :D
haha. My parent would take me to a mental hospital.
Same here: for taking Alias waaaay too much to heart. Even so, I am terrified of my dentist (who is Asian) now. :thinking: :blink:

i read in the ALIAS mag. that they call him "Suit and glasses"
(i am not sure if anyone has pointed this out)
i think its funny how they all bash him up everytime he tortures noe of them

:D :P ;) :cool: :rolleyes: :smiley: (y)

Back