the 13 going on 30 premeire

jEn Jr.

Cadet
hey everybody i had a blast at the premire there was josh and drake carl lumbly and even bradley cooper, hey guess who showed up sepratley? thats right michael vartan!!! he showed up about five minutes before jen did . jen shined in a beautiful white dress! and everyone was there but the only people allowed by the red carpet were the papparazzi. and once jen showed up the whole crowed sang happy birth day!!! but she didnt walk down to were the place was to give autographs (n) but the only person who did was andy serkis!! the crowd had a really great time cheering for her and just yelling :lol: there will probably be some pics posted soon. and jens guest was her friend of a long time, im not sure what his name was but he was born with mumps and he had a blast taking pics with her.i got photographed for my t-shirt; the front said"love is a battle field" and the back said"13 going on 30" my cousins said;"jennifer garner + michael vartan", and the back said"gartan forever! it was a really great time for me even though i didnt get an autograph :D

actually i saw the movie at the sneek preview on sat but at the premiere i was on the guide lines. but yeah the moviess awesome but if you see youll cry like a baby. i know i was :( :D

I am SOOOOOOO jealous!!!!!!! I would have done anything to be there and see them all!! Lucky! Too bad I am on the other side of the country! I also so the movie on saturday for the sneak preview, it was SOO good. I was laughing and crying but it was without a doubt worth seeing!

im so jealouse too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just saw somehting on the premiere on Access hollywood and micheal vartan said he showed up separatly from jennifer just cuz other wise it would have been a huge deal (yah b.c all the gartan fans would have like had a stroke! :P )
looked cool tho

NO ITS IN CAST NEWS and then its been moved to that genral thing lol

im peeved i just hea4rd that it isnt comming out until 16th spet in aussie... did i hear coprrectly ? *prays* :(

alias_freak69 said:
im peeved i just hea4rd that it isnt comming out until 16th spet in aussie... did i hear coprrectly ? *prays* :(
there was a site that posted that it in spetember, but originally it was june or july :thinking: i cant wait that long!!!!

to alias 8000 yeah i saw her she was interviewing jen, she was so preety. and she was so lucky to win . jen told her how gorgeous she is and how beutiful of a woman she was, i think they said she was a 13 year old but she looked like a 15 year old to me, her name was brittany mcqullin, or something like that. it was really cool because the crowd was into the cst, like when carl came we said" we love you carl"!!!. and he was on the press line so you have to stand still and all for the pics, but he was so sweet and waved to us and sais "i love you to"!!!! same with jennifer, she was on the press line and we started singing "happy birthday "and she waved and yelled" thank you so much!!!" it was an awesome expirence

WOW!!! I envy you !!! I´d give anything to be there at the premiere!! !
Same as in australia 13 going on 30 won´t be out here before september!! :superangry: 🇳🇴
Could someone who has already watched 13 going on 30 maybe tell me some more about it :Please:?? I wanna know all the details....transcripst lol....everything you have! ;) !!! :woot:
What was your favourite scene and where did you laugh/cry the most!! :smiley:

San

:cool: <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->13 going on 30<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree--> im not sure i should give you details but okay, she gos to the wedding and gets into his room and tells him to forgive her for all the bad stuff shes done in the past and if he really loved her, and he known she was a different person to like still have cared about her. but then he tells her what happened happened.and he leaves and gives her the doll house and then she makes the wish to go back thats were you start crying because you feel like it will never go back

jEn Jr. said:
hey everybody i had a blast at the premire there was josh and drake carl lumbly and even bradley cooper, hey guess who showed up sepratley? thats right michael vartan!!! he showed up about five minutes before jen did . jen shined in a beautiful white dress! and everyone was there but the only people allowed by the red carpet were the papparazzi. and once jen showed up the whole crowed sang happy birth day!!! but she didnt walk down to were the place was to give autographs (n) but the only person who did was andy serkis!! the crowd had a really great time cheering for her and just yelling :lol: there will probably be some pics posted soon. and jens guest was her friend of a long time, im not sure what his name was but he was born with mumps and he had a blast taking pics with her.i got photographed for my t-shirt; the front said"love is a battle field" and the back said"13 going on 30" my cousins said;"jennifer garner + michael vartan", and the back said"gartan forever! it was a really great time for me even though i didnt get an autograph :D
ok, :angry: that's it, im so jealous of you right now. y do i have to be living in a hot humid and far away island? i better go start packing my things! i so wanna move to LA! :(

ur so lucky u know, u and rspad and bvec!!

Hello all-
I just went to see a sneak peak of the movie tonight. I thought it was the greatest movie in a long time. I was laughing so hard. Jennifer Garner sure can do commedy. It has been such a long time since I have laughed so hard in a movie. I think that she totally and completely pulled it off. It was so awesome. It gave me warm fuzzies inside. The thriller was classic. (y) (y) This is definitely a movie that I am going to purchase... along with alias season 3. :D

Back