The 23rd Psalm

Yes...finally a new episode! Oh my goodness, I really loved this episode! Who knew the creature was a black ball of smoke!?! :confused: And I have to admit I cried a little...I really like Mr. Eko because he intrigues me! And Charlie...don't give in! Oh, but one thing that was kind of a bummer was the whole 'Jack looking on as Kate gives Sawyer a haircut." Um...when did that happen? Oh well, hopefully there will be more Jate next week! :smiley: Can't wait!

I don't know, I still don't understand this mysterious "creature". It's a giant black whiff of smoke that makes mechanical noises? No way, there's gotta be more to it than that. I hope we find out more soon... any idea if/when we'll be seeing Danielle again? I'm getting a bit anxious to know why the Others want all of the children survivors.

I love Charlie! But please please please get rid of the heroine....
And Charlies quote (don't remember exactly): Are you going to hit me with your Jesus-stick? Hilarioius :D

Loved this episode, and Ekos backstory. So sad about him and his brother. And frightingly real. Recruting child soldiers...

Loved the episode! great to learn more about Mr Eko! He is an interesting character! didn't see that coming, that the mysterious "creature" was a ball of black smoke, culd it have something do do with the black hole Danielle is talking about?

So the secret is to not be affraid, and the "creature" wont hurt you...?

ooooooooooooookay black smoky cloudy creature :blink:
that ain't normal...

anyway i thought that was a very good ep
:rotflmao: @ sawyer calling hurley pilsbury
i can't belive charlie is hoarding that heroin 🇳🇴
and that was so sad when claire threw him out
but the stuff with walt & michael is freaky

Yes...finally a new episode! Oh my goodness, I really loved this episode! Who knew the creature was a black ball of smoke!?! :confused:
What surprises me about this is that everyone seems so surprised by this. After all, we've already seen the wisp of black smoke dashing about when the "monster" was in action . . . so it can stand still and hang around? Not terribly surprising to me since Locke already stood still and remained unharmed by the thing. Not that it wasn't totally cool and nifty and all. ;)

. . . culd it have something do do with the black hole Danielle is talking about?
Did she talk about a black hole too? I remember the Black Rock, that was the ship. ;)

I'd like to know more about the corpses with the black and white stones. It reminds me of The Lottery/Storm of the Century. ^_^

It was interesting that Eko has taken on his brother's role as priest since he was mistaken for his brother. Another instance of a throwing off of the past? And Charlie? What does his squirrelling away of madonna-encased drugs mean? Is he simply setting them aside "just in case"? Or do the others have a real reason to be concerned? Certainly Charlie's evasiveness doesn't give me cause to trust him . . . Interesting, though, the symbolism there, Charlie being a religious guy (remember the first backstory?). To get to the drugs, he has to defile the symbol of his religion, making it an either/or kind of thing . . . sort of in parallel with Eko's own story in some ways. Maybe this is why they came closer together even as Charlie and Claire moved farther apart. Oh well, rambling now. :lol:

Anyway, next week I understand we'll find out more about Jack's issues . . . and, yes, it was something like "You need to come" but we didn't get the e.

Fun to see Mr Eko's back story. He's always been pretty calm for such a violent guy. ;)
✌️

i think that each character sees something different in the black smoke.. like maybe eko saw his brother and maybe kate culd see that guy (her mother's boyfriend or w/e he was) and to everyone else it just looks like a big cloud of smoke, also did anyone notice that when michael was on the computer it was the 47th minute and then it changes to 46, so maybe they only talk on the 47th minute or sumtin.

besides the sawyer parts (i can't help but adore him), i didn't like this episode. i'm very interest in eko and all, but i found myself thinking, okay, get over the fake suspense and just tell us what's going on. i am however, intrigued by the black smoke.

m-c

Excellent episode! We got a really good look at the monster. I thought I saw a human there when Eko was looking at it so I like tata47's theory. I think it's interesting that both Eko and Locke have not been harmed by the monster. What makes them so special? The monster was going to attack Eko but something made it stop.

Eko's past was interesting though it wasn't a huge surprise that Eko had something to do with the plane. That was pretty much obvious when we first saw Eko. The violent past was a bit of a shock. He seemed so calm and religious that I didn't see that one coming.

Michael is really starting to irritate me. I've defended him earlier when everyone else hated him for being so obsessed with saving Walt but now I just wish he would run of to the jungle and stay there!

Please Charlie get rid of the drugs! I felt so bad for him when Claire kicked him out and I hope he can show Claire ( and everyone else) that he's not addicted anymore.

The people seen in the monster when Eko looked at it are :

The man Eko shot as a child
Eko holding his brother as a child
The Church Woman with Virgin Mary statues
The Crucifix

I think that's it...

I nearly died, that was so good. :o_O: How sad for Eko! His brother. That was one of hte most emotional episodes for me. 5/5 stars, I think.

And of course, I loved the brief Sawyer/Kate moments and the gorgeous picture of Sawyer running his fingers through his hair in front of hte mirror in the end. ^_^

Mr Eko's backstory was really interesting, but as said by someone else on here ... it was obvious that he had something to do with the plane and the heroine ...

About Michael ... I don't think he was talking to Walt ... something tells me its a trap ...

and the monster ... that's so ... I can't even begin to tell you how I feel about it ... they better have an explanation about it ... :angry:

no charlie nooooooooooooooooooooooooo 🇳🇴

and clarre turfed him out :(

loving the Echo tie in with the plane!! (y) very cool!!! (y) although the black smoke thing was weird - so was it scared of him because he is a priest ??? - cos I got the feeling he actually DID become a priest after his brother died right!?!?! :confused:

also - loving the little kate and sawyer moment - especially when jack came over and gave sawyer medicine and kate was jiust like hey *whatever* :lol: :lol: and am loving how everyone loves sawyer :love:

Was suprised we didn't see more about Michael and Walt and the impending "incident". :rolleyes:

But Charlie. How COULD he? :angry: I'm so mad at him right now...

And the black mist was interesting. Did you guys see the pictures flashing in it? Of Eko's life? :confused:

Did she talk about a black hole too? I remember the Black Rock, that was the ship

You are right :smiley: It was the Black Rock she was talking about, but didn't she also talk about the black smoke?

Do you think it is "The Others" who is controling the black smoke? :confused:

Back