The Blasphemous Scientist Thread

I'm good...avoiding work, per usual.

eh Kimmy's around here somewhere..as are Lauren and Cassie and all them...I'll let them know about this here site ;)

GeoGirl said:
It was the stalking reference that tipped me off.

Hi all. I've been missing the sass...
Yes that would have tipped me off as well....but let the record show I PMed before reading that...and was right!

Yes I have alos been missing the sass....but this is the new home of the sass. Viva la sass!
S.

sycofancy said:
GeoGirl said:
It was the stalking reference that tipped me off.

Hi all.  I've been missing the sass...
Yes that would have tipped me off as well....but let the record show I PMed before reading that...and was right!

Yes I have alos been missing the sass....but this is the new home of the sass. Viva la sass!
S.
yes yes...good "guess" I'm proud...;)

Sassachusetts, I dare say....

And I'm STILL not studying for my exams...imagine that (Fijate!)

conversation with friend:

L54: hey anna, how is studying for spanish?
Annabella56: i wouldn't know...
Annabella56: ;)
L54: me neither
Annabella56: hahaha
L54: :D

Green Fairy said:
And I'm STILL not studying for my exams...imagine that (Fijate!)

conversation with friend:

L54: hey anna, how is studying for spanish?
Annabella56: i wouldn't know...
Annabella56: ;)
L54: me neither
Annabella56: hahaha
L54: :D
I think I'm getting a good idea of your true identity....POPE! :hishighholiness:

I was confused there too tiger....how could I have been so deceived by Anna? Her absense from other places has made her grow even more tricky.

👋 How ya been Anna? I see you are studying hard for midterms...just like me :lol:

*~*wHiTe ToWeL*~* said:
I was confused there too tiger....how could I have been so deceived by Anna? Her absense from other places has made her grow even more tricky.

👋 How ya been Anna? I see you are studying hard for midterms...just like me :lol:
wait...that's Ann???

ahh you're slow :P

Hey Rach! Hmm I should talk to you on AIM...

I had my Spanish midterm today. I was so aggravated and uspet by it I had to be taken out to IHOP for the healing effects of buttermilk pancakes :(

pancakes always help :rolleyes:

riding in my friends car was an adventure as always...seriously, this car is held together by duct tape..literally..the spedometer is broken..the doors are always either freezing shut or jamming open...ever since one of his hubcaps and tires just kinda flew off a while back, the back tires are both missing "struts"..I have no idea what these "struts" are but it sure makes for a bumpy ride..

At least I wasn't in school, right?

Right.

Well I have official become a criminal....I got my first speeding ticket today! LOL. I hadn't even been pulled over before. But I deserved it.

I have an interview tomorrow at a rather strange establishment. My mother, if I get the job, can never know where I work....she can know what I do.....but not where I do it.

I am becoming more mysterious but the minute!! ;)
S.

Back