The Brig

Aired two nights ago!!! :D

I thought it was awesome, especially the scene that Sawyer killed Locke's dad. Very eye-opening too, learning what Locke was doing with the Others and stuff. Oh, and I officially love on-island flashbacks!

The next 3 weeks are going to be amazing!!! :woot:

That's all for now...what did you guys think?

I thought it was crazy/awesome! I loved every minute of it..especially finally seeing Sawyer's letter be read. I'm so happy for Sawyer because he can finally take all of that weight off of his shoulder's because it is over. I REALLY want to know what Juliette was talking about when she said to Jack "We should tell her." And Jack was all against it. Next week is going to be awesome because we'll finally find out about DHARMA. I'm realllly excited!!!

I thought Locke's dad being "sawyer" was a wicked cool (and fitting) twist! Yet again, this show is IN-SANE. I particuarly loved how everyone is now saying that flight 815 was found with no survivers. It's about time that's coming out. Purgatory? Hell itself? Some really messed up version of heaven? Can't wait to find out!

I loved hte episode ... and Sawyer or James ... he was absolutely amazing ... Josh should receive an Emmy for his performance ... he was amazing ...

Can't seem to trust Juliet still but wonder what it is that "we need to tell her" ... is it that Jack knows about what she is doing for Ben? or something else??? and then Sawyer comes in with the tape next week??? is it all coming together ... :thinking:

These last 3 episodes are gonna totally freak me out :blowup:

Just read this at Yahoo!.com from Kristin Veitch ... thought it is pretty interesting to read ... what do you guys think?

Hide 'Em in Plain Sight
This episode makes it clear—well, clear for Lost at least—that Benry can bring people to the island on a whim. We've seen him send at least two people away, however. If he acquires people by "killing" them in a car accident and doping 'em with happy juice and delivering 'em to the island, what happens when he sends 'em away, like he did with Michael and Walt at the end of season two? My theory of the moment is that Santa Rosa Mental Health Institute is what happens. If you don't remember it off the top of your head, Santa Rosa is the loony bin that has been home to our own Hurley; Lenny, who gave Hurley 4 8 15 16 23 42 in the first place; Libby, who was there at the same time as Hurley while blasted out of her head on something; and, oh yeah, Locke's birth mother (back in the day). I think one of the Hanso operatives wipes out your old life, and then drops you off at Santa Rosa with a new identity intact. You can explain till your face turns blue about the plane crash, the island, the monster and the hatch in the ground, but really, isn't that the craziest fever dream you ever heard?

Hot Chicks from Heaven Is it wrong that I like parachutist Naomi and want her to make out with Sayid? Plus, a big hells yeah to Penny and her piles of cash for trying to find her man and perhaps accidentally rescuing the 815ers as well. Not that it seems like Jacket (Jack + Juliet) are gonna let that happen. Oh, Mira Furlan and Terry O'Quinn eyeing each other warily over a case of dy-no-mite is television gold. More please! This was actually an all-star episode.

Nerd Alert! A Star Wars fan friend emailed me to dish that when Princess Leia was being kept as a slave girl, she used her chains to strangle her captor, Jabba the Hut, just like Sawyer used chains to strangle Cooper to death. I'm guessing the parallel is plenty intentional (given the multiple and massive Star Wars posters I've seen in Damon Lindelof's office), and I love the irony of slaves strangling their masters with the chains that once bound them.

What Lies Ahead This week's episode was the kick in the pants that jumpstarts even bigger action, bigger shockers and bigger reveals in the final three episodes. I know you don't believe me ('cause it doesn't seem possible) but it's true! So, stack up on some adult diapers and hyperventalatory goods (paper bags? inhaler?) 'cause everyone will be talking about the final few episodes—including next week's Benry flashback (we get to see young Ben with long hair!), the following week's Charlie-centric ep (we get to find out if he dies) and the season finale, with a game-changer everyone will be talking about.

Its nothing spoilery, just speculation on her part ;) but I guess if you wanna read you need to click ... just to be safe here ;)

Thanks!
I'm way more excited after reading that.
There is some speculation on some LOST forums that..

****SPOILER WARNING::****

Kate dies in the final eppy and I am SOOOO sad about that. I love her! It's supposedly gonna be the big "game-changer" because its going to divide the Losties up after she gets killed....or so I've heard..

***************END OF SPOILER!!*********************

Back