The Brokenheart Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sad b/c i don't even know that many guys! :( going to an all-girls school is tough, but sometimes it hits you in the face... sometimes i feel like i'm missing out on something

Elizabeth said:
f***in life....f***IN RICH HAPPY PEOPEL!!!! AND SCREW ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO DID THIS TO US!!!
Rich happy people? Most rich people I know are not happy. Money doesn't mean happiness. But anyways... what'd they do to you?

And really, all the unhappiness in my life, even the stuff caused by guys, is my responsibility. So that's why I'm single. I was unhappy in a relationship, I took hold of it, and fixed it. ^_^

I'll end with this... "The heart does heal and you will love again. And when you do, you'll swear you've never loved like this before."

:banghead: this guy just like totally hit on me and guess what i said, he was hot and all but he had just broke up with my mate... SO GUESS WHAT I SAID LOL i think itza bit meen but o.O well

this is definetly the club for me...my ex cheated on me with my bestfriend...now ive lost my girlfriend and best friend...wasnt much of a friend if he would do that to me tho -_-

AgentNicBristow said:
this is definetly the club for me...my ex cheated on me with my bestfriend...now ive lost my girlfriend and best friend...wasnt much of a friend if he would do that to me tho -_-
Wow!! something kinda like that happend to me it really sucks...:( it still upsets me....I guess I haven't gotten over it yet

~KM

SpyGurl001 said:
AgentNicBristow said:
Wow!! something kinda like that happend to me it really sucks...:( it still upsets me....I guess I haven't gotten over it yet

~KM
oh, u guys aren't alone...that happened to me a little while back...it's hard to look on the bright side, but you'll eventually get over it (or maybe not so much get over it as much as let it go)...hopefully...

SpyGurl001 said:
AgentNicBristow said:

~KM
just try your best to ge over it quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back