The Brokenheart Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpyGurl001 said:
AgentNicBristow said:
this is definetly the club for me...my ex cheated on me with my bestfriend...now ive lost my girlfriend and best friend...wasnt much of a friend if he would do that to me tho -_-
Wow!! something kinda like that happend to me it really sucks...:( it still upsets me....I guess I haven't gotten over it yet

~KM
she didnt just kiss him, she had sex with him

AgentNicBristow said:
SpyGurl001 said:
AgentNicBristow said:
this is definetly the club for me...my ex cheated on me with my bestfriend...now ive lost my girlfriend and best friend...wasnt much of a friend if he would do that to me tho -_-
Wow!! something kinda like that happend to me it really sucks...:( it still upsets me....I guess I haven't gotten over it yet

~KM
she didnt just kiss him, she had sex with him
oh nic! i'm so sorry to hear that :jawdrop: good thing you dumped her. you're handsome and deserve better :smiley:

SecretAgentMan said:
I've always hated Valentine's Day.
we don't celebrate it here. :blink: i dunno if that's a good thing or not. last Valentine's i bought my selff a heart-shaped lollypop. how sad and pathetic is that?

huh! i get too pressie from my bf lol hehehhahhhaa one for valintines day and then 6 days later and iother for my bdae, i hate my cuz she doesnt like JG and her bdae iz: 17th april, and she rubs it in my face :lol:

:jump:

IMBOREDIMBOREDIMBORED

AgentNicBristow said:
thanks...i was in denial the whole time about her. too bad it was later rather than sooner that i found out i wasted 3 months.
well she's dumb cos you're awesome :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back