Season 5 The Classified Documents found in Wittenberg!

Biba

Cadet
I just found this at www.alias-media.com and it shocked me... some of it we were expecting I guess, but some of it totally blew me away! :eek:

This was found by someone else, I'm just getting the info from Alias-media.

"ABC (Official Alias Homepage) posted, accidentally, what Syd actually saw on those Classified Documents that made her burst into tears and caused Jack to panic. Everything was taken down shortly after it was posted, but alas, I found it!" Posted by Kates on Alias-media.

"In Wittenberg, Syd opens the safe deposit box and finds a top secret document. She cries as she learns that Jack wasn't in prison after Irina betrayed him, that Vaughn's father William worked for him, and that he has documented her entire life, as well as Nadia's. Jack appears and says she was never supposed to have found these documents."

what shocked me the most was that Jack knew about Nadia all along... all those years and said NOTHING! and that William Vaughn worked for him... I'm sure there is more to the whole plot than just that... but that is just WOW to me...

I can't wait to see more of this...

I don't blame Sydney for being mad at him now.

I remember read that long time ago! I think it was few time before the last chpater! But then ABC erased that news!

I don't know if they are thinking in use that to the beggining of S4! :P

I don't see how Jack could have known about Nadia. He believed that Irina died in the car accident, so how could he have known about Nadia? Unless, he thought Nadia had a different mother.

So, now the info in the documents are not true? Jack didn't know about Nadia, and he was in prison after Irina's supposed death? I have always believed that Jack really was in solitary for those 6 mths. Why would Sloane lie about that? He had no reason to even tell Sydney that in the first place, so I think it was the truth.

The information formerly in the documents is not there anymore. The documents say something else.

That does not mean the former information is not true, just that it is no longer in the documents.

And furthermore, Jack Bristow is not, nor will he ever be, a saint. That's Vaughn's role. ;)

Well, I'm glad that those info are not true anymore, or whatever.

Thanks for clarifying that Jinnie.

Yeah, I for one thought it would be too much if Jack knows or knew about Nadia the whole time.

I never said that Jack was a saint, and I definitely don't think Vaughn is a saint.

I just said that I don't see a reason for Sloane to have lied about Jack being in prison, because there was no reason for him to have even mentioned it to Sydney. It absolutely served no purpose, except give us a little info on Jack. So, I think that it was the truth that he was in solitary. I still don't see how Jack could have known about Nadia, if he didn't even know that Irina was alive.

Thanks, Jinnie for the information. Do you know how big a part Jack will have in S4? Will he be underused again like in S3, or actually have a big part?

I remember when the season finale aired and this came out :shock: The only way Jack could know about Nadia is if he knew about the Passenger and did not know who her parents were. Otherwise it's a history rewrite of the whole show if he knew Irina had a child and he wasn't in prison.

Jack's entire setup of character in S1 revolves around Laura leaving him and the distress of finding out she was KGB, going to prison, having a young child, being a single parent, his wife dying. If that is rewritten, the show is all based on lies, so everything we've seen could be untrue which makes 3 seasons a waste of time :blink:

Jack could have known about Rambaldi or some sort of prophecy though, which could work if done correctly depending on how much of S3 was written without plot direction.

Hopefully Jack is part of the Rambaldi prophecy all this time and hasn't wanted anything to do with it.

Katya mentioned to Jack about suspecting about Laura/Irina after 5 years.

Jack may be involved with Rambaldi. Perhaps when Sydney was born Jack convinced by Sloane, convinced Laura/Irina to sign Sydney up to the CIA, so he could protect her.

Irina may have found out about Rambaldi from that moment or she could have known all along and convinced Jack to sign up Sydney.

What will be interesting about SAB47 is if Sydney was signed up from birth, did Irina know? Why would she allow it also without blowing her cover as a KGB agent?

How was Arvin involved? Did he get Jack and Laura to sign Sydney up? Was Jack ordered to?

Jack may have signed Sydney up as a baby and then regretted it later on. Sydney of course will not think :light: that in hindsight Spy Daddy did something which has helped her later on in life.

We STILL haven't heard her thank him for making her a Project Christmas child which helped her in her two years from being broken.

If Jack did nothing to help her in the two years she was gone, then he's going to need a good explanation :ermm:

1) Jack could have been ordered by the CIA to not rescue Sydney because as SAB47, the CIA, FBI etc needed to find out information. After a year he gets fed up, tries to save her and Lindsey puts him in prison.

The problem with this is, Spy Daddy has busted her out of custody before, not caring about federal laws, so why wouldn't he now?

2) Could he have wanted to find out what the Covenant wanted her for and in order to be ahead of them in knowledge, to save Sydney's life in the future, didn't extract her?

The problem with this is, why couldn't he tell her it was a mission to save her own life and send her in with the knowledge she'd be getting out? Unless the CIA, FBI threatened Sydney's life if Jack got her out :blink:

Whatever Spy Daddy's reasons, Sydney will NEVER forgive him. She still hasn't forgiven him for Project Christmas!

Now there are these reasons why Sydney will never forgive Spy Daddy;

a) Sydney was tortured, not knowing if she was going to be killed.

b) Arvin Sloane, the man she hates most in the world, is still roaming free,doing evil and working on the same side as her.

c) Vaughn married. If Sydney hadn't been taken, if Vaughn hadn't thought she was dead, he would not have married Lauren. Sydney will never forgive anyone for ruining her life with the man she loved and ruining Vaughn's life. She will blame herself forever for getting him into this mess.

If Jack knew Nadia was Sydney's sister comes up later in S4 and not in the Wittenberg documents, another reason why biological father will be Spy Daddy no longer.

Sydney NEVER forgiving Spy Daddy=End of ALIAS

Agree with you there. It will be a history rewrite if Jack knew of Nadia's existence and wasn't in prison during that time. He thought that Irina was dead all of those years.

There is no way that Jack would let Sydney be tortured. He has spent the past 3 seasons doing everything in his power to protect her, even risking his own life. I think he tried to help her, but was thrown in prison. Then that raises the question of why he didn't tell her this.

How could they have known about Sydney's part in prophecy at birth if they didn't have page 47? It seems the only thing that makes sense is if Jack was part of prophecy. Then they could have an idea that Sydney would be important to prophecy without knowing about Irina. It will be history rewrite if Jack knew all along about Irina.

I never said that Jack was a saint. I only said that he couldn't have known about Nadia, because of what we have learned on the show. Everything in S1 and 2 states that Jack had thought Irina had died in that car accident 20 or so yrs ago. Also we learned that he was in prison during that period, because Sloane had no reason to lie about that. There was no point in telling Sydney that. In S3, it was clear that Jack didn't know Irina had another child. That doesn't mean he is a Saint, it just means that he was uninformed and didn't know these things.

:confused: I never said you did say so, filmlover. That was a hint of sorts. I guess I need to point that out. lol

:lol: Oh, ok. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Will Jack be a big focus in S4?

I know that Jack isn't a saint, but I still think that whatever he did it was to protect Sydney. I just hope they don't ruin Jack's character.

Still don't get how they could have known Sydney was part of the prophecy, without Page 47? SAB47 seems to imply Rambaldi, so I don't get that. Jack didn't know about Irina in the beginning, so he couldn't have known about her Rambaldi connection. This Prophecy thing is confusing.

Now that Lauren the Show Killer is gone, all characters are back in their proper places. Sydney is the focus, of course, and all reactions revolve around her. (Instead of the S3 Look-Lauren's-EVOL method).

Does that help? lol

Yes, sort of, LOL! As long as S/V isn't going to be a big focus and Jack won't be made bad then I will be enjoying S4.

I don't know where to look, so I am going to ask here. Do we know who Syd's other relative is going to be? Please don't say its anoter Derevko. I can't take anymore of them. I want to mee another Bristow.

no one is a saint in this life! lolol (and i don't like saints :P) but yeah...there are people more saints then others!

I think there is one thing that no one can deny...JACK LOVES SYD! lolol (I so believe this ;) ):D :D so whatever he had done in the past was for her good! But it's a fact that he sometimes doesn't use the best methods! (this why we love Jack :P) However I believe he didn't know what the convnent was doing to Sydney during those 2 years, that would be really mean and awfull.
And IMO he didn't knew about Nadia! How could he know?

the only thing i think we'll discover this season that we thought it was the other way it's his devotion for Rambaldi!
I believe Jack is somehow related to Rambaldi! :P

i think theres something very important here for us all to remember:

most things, if not ALL things on alias are not as they seem, or appear to be.
In fact most of the information surrounding Syd, Irina etc turns out to be lies to hide some deeper, darker sinister truth.

whatever JJ shows us and has shown us in the past of Alias is liable to be twisted and erased as fact, becoming instead something entirely different.

In some ways i don't know if we'll ever know the whole truth-like syd. We've been kept in the dark for so long and lied to there's no one to trust anymore.
such is the life of a spy :ninja:

Back