The Da Vinci Code

Alias_Gay said:
Kate ... WOW ... but pls. I do NOT want Russell ... if he is in the movie ... I won't see it ... I just plain don't like the guy ...
[post="994070"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I don't like him either, GoGo.

Such a good book. And there are puzzles on their website too. Pretty interesting stuff. You can start your puzzle search form RandomHouse's website. Or I think Dan Brown's website has the links too.

berry_kyoote_spy88 said:
theres a movie???
[post="995212"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

In the works.. Check imdb.com..I hope this turns into a Harry Potter thing where all of Robert's adventures are turned into movies.

I really don't understand why y'all don't like Russel Crowe! I think he'd make a GREAT Robert Langdon. I'm telling you, if he played the part like he played the professer in "A Beautiful Mind" with a lil more spunk, he could pull it off with such grace ;)

Kate Beckinsale would be really good too.

Langdon was already suppose to be in his late 30s/ early 40s! :blink:
--mandy :angelic:

I think age that is something that's alright to change (in most cases), as long as the characters' personalities remain true to the book.

I'm personally glad Tom Hanks got the role. This is a suprising piece of casting, but he's a fantastic actor and I know for a fact that he'll do a good job.

Like everyone else, I can't wait to find out who plays Sophie. Maybe they should cast her a bit older too because they did so with Hanks. Also, I think she should be pretty, but not so gorgeous that you doubt such a brain could match up with her. How about Julie Delpy?

Definately gotta see this movie...I read the book and it was really good

Yeah i agree with you two^ Tom Hanks is my favorite actor and he can play any part, but i dont' thinkg Robert Langdon fit him. I can see Russel Crowe and a historian type. So i say do whatever..lol