The Experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! :hi:

I am the same retropanda from SD-1, and I would love a PM here! :D Thanks so much for your PM. I truthfully hadn't even thought to look up all the stories I was reading at sd-1 here. :thinking: :lol:

I just caught up though (which was quite fun :naughty: ), and I still love this story! So cool that we can pick anyone we want to play the characters. heh. Interesting that the cheated bought a nightclub, and the cheater has visited it. Does she not realize that it is his club? I can't wait to see what will happen next! Will there be some more interaction between the characters?

~Lauryn :panda:

Bad winter_snow, bad! Alcohol is bad for you! It's not my fault I love my boyfriend and my dog more than I love my TV!

Hey a girl has to live sometimes... :P And the only way to really party it up is to... drink and go crazy at parties! (but not too crazy... lol)

Next update on the 10th (my birthday!). The song I was talking about was Self-Esteem by The Offspring. It makes me laugh everytime.  Enjoy

Hahaha! Yay! Update on the 10th! Woo hoo! ^_^

Fascinating chap. The Cheater wants a relationship with the Paramour? I guess there isnt any chance of the Cheated and Cheater getting back together again. :laughbounce:

Thanks for the PM and have a good birthday (for the 10th)! ^_^

wonderful chapters... I am getting a little confused about the Cheater/Cheated relationship. He took her home that night and then she woke up and got mad at him... and then she left? Did he ask for her to stay? Did he tell her not to stay? I am a little confused.

Oh my! This was an awesome chapter. I mean wonderful!

I like the relationship between these two. I mean, it seems like the Paramour really cares about the Cheater. I love how he is so affectionate with her and now you are making me want to see the two of them together. BUT! I feel like the Cheater is still just using him for her sexual fix. It makes me kinda sad because the Paramour seems like a good guy at heart, yet the Cheater doesn't see him that way really. I want her to care for him as much as he seems to care for her.

Hmm, I may be totally wrong in that whole paragraph above, but regardless. I really like this... It's become a great story with awesome character development and unpredictability (if that is a word). I am anxious to see what all of this art is about (I love it, but it seems that something else may be brewing) and I am anxious to see how his sister fits into the rest of the story.

You have been awesome about updates, by the way! I mean, you have spoiled us... :D Thank you.

:eek: OMG. :yikes:

That was excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent and EXCELLENT! :D

Haha, I think you might be sick of that word now :P

I would have to say that this story keeps on getting better and better!

The whole art thing was magnificent! There was such a great understanding and appreciation for art in this chapter. (Im quite an art lover) Everything was perfect. ;)

The Paramour and the Cheater seem to be building their relationship to a whole new level. That is really beautiful. :smiley:

I liked the spoiler; youre bringing the sister into the Act? :Ponder:

Thanks for the PM and 🎂 ^_^

I gave him my best “I would have f***ed your brains out” look

hehe. i loved this.

I stood next to him looking at the picture. He had painted a dark garden. The red doubled as eyes and exotic claret flowers. There were shades of black and red and green. There were spots where he left my skin untouched and blended into the picture perfectly. There was a rose on my left shin, a panther with glaring red eyes on my belly and my side. My torso was almost completely covered in paint. My limbs less, but still as breathtaking. It was the most breathtaking thing I had ever seen in my life

i can see it. i would die to be the model for that. it sounds absolutely amazing. you said it was a real painting right? you did a great job describing it!

The last picture was my favorite. By accident the camera took a picture of the second he was on top of me and the red marks on his back. I had a grin on my face and only see a small portion of my lovers was visible. Most of his face was shadowed. It was so artistic and it was a mistake. Serendipity, he called it. His pictures captured so much. It captured attitude, sexuality, lust, it was almost if you could feel the air in that bedroom and they were all flawless, they were all spectacular. There was not one bad picture. They were all greatness

i love candids! accidental but in no way unmeaningful! and you used the word serendipity! lol. i really liked this

m-c

the cheater and the cheated ending up happily married is a good thing?!?! it's only a good thing if they aren't married to each other! grrr...i'm really sad for the only a few updates left. take it where you wish.

m-c

winter_snow: Nope, never. Again I'm so happy you feel as you do toward my fic. As you know nothing lasts forever, but I promise you that it'll be good.... kinda. I hope. His sister comes into our little story now.... I didn't give her a name because later on she might actually have a name. For example I think in S2, Vaughn was going to have a sister played by Debra Messing.....? It never came into fruition, but it's very possible. Thank you!!!!

:blink: Debra Messing.... :blink: Oooo-kay... :blink: And youre welcome :smiley:

I have good news and I have bad news. Good news first: The Cheater and The Cheated end up happily married. The bad news: We only have a few more updates. I wanted to make this longer instead of shorter but that would mean this one would be huge and we'd only have two more updates. If I made this short like I did, we'd only have three more updates, this one and the next one shorter than normal. So..... what should I do....

I think you should go with whatever suits best ;) And im curious to see where and how the Cheated and Cheater get back together/married!

Aww... its sad that theyres only a few updates left... :(

It was a great chapter, haha, her brother was on the phone... :rolleyes: :lol:

Thanks for the PM :smiley:

Great chap.

Unfortunately again, I dont have much time to review, so i gotta make it snappy ;)

That loooooong authors note was... in my case, not very relavant to me, cos well, im not the author and hey, its your story. Not mine, not the reviewers, and certainly not the dogs! (Lol, I can imagine looking the comp screen weirdly) No offence, im not telling you what to do, but if the reviewers from SD-1 dont like the way youre writing it, who gives a whoopy! (well um, give a little itty bitty of consideration as to what theyre saying... hahaha)

It was a great chapter... (I think im about to get in trouble now, cos i was meant to get off a few mins ago)

That was really interesting, i cant believe that the Cheated's girlfriend is actually brothers with the Cheaters boyfriend.... lol, only in the world of stories ;)

I dont get why the Sisters lovelife needed to be included... dont get me wrong, it was interesting. :smiley:

Ok, really must go now, thanks for the PM :smiley:

Um... im not so sure how i feel...

Is it okay if i review later, when ive actually processed all the info?

Thanks for the PM *weak smiles*

ok so up until the dead sister part in the last chapter i was sort of like 'icky.' i really didn't want the cheater and cheated to end up together. it was really really really really sad when the cheater left. i wanted to cry (would have but had a brother in the room). and yeah, it was of course good writing with the cheated and cheater together again, but i wasn't v. happy. but then the sister died! v. v. big deal. i enjoyed it much! and the syntax and all with
Positive.

Except I don’t know who the father is.

I said I felt sorry for him.

I still do.

My husband never found out.

The Cheated
I knew.
i lurved it! i lurve to write like that too!!! i was so so excited when i read this.
and omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg the ending!!!!!! it was so so so so so good. you can tell i really liked it huh? especially because you don't know who shot or was shot and all. i lurved this! i hope you do another!
i was planning on asking you to write another one because i really wasn't happy about the cheated and cheater ending up together, but that ending i loved too much to change at all!! i really liked it! great job!

m-c

Okay, i think im ready for my review now.

The thing is I actually enjot both shippers. The Cheated and Cheater make a wonderful sweet story; The Cheater and the Paramour make a lovely couple, dunno how, but they just do. I kinda compare them to Romeo and Juliet... :blink: That was a weird comparison, I know. Well, I looked at the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet and you could kinda compare it to the Paramour and the Cheater... okay, you really cant but somehow, it reminds me of... them. Maybe im just a bit :o_O:

I kinda didnt like the ending. Here, the Cheater has a perfect family, etc, and yet she managed to screw it all up. If the Chater werent married, I would have liked the Cheater and the Paramour. But I guess, I still do like it, just not in that type of situation.

Its a confusing review, i know, but its just really hard to explain what i think about the Cheater/The Cheated/The Paramour... its just one big sticky triangle!

So if youre asking if i liked the ending or not, I would say yeah, and na. I think i explained my reasons pretty well...?

Happy Holidays, thanks for the PM. :D (now I can truly smile)
If you ever decide to make any other stories, PM me please? Or would i have to go all the way to SD-1 and ask for one? :thinking: Not that theres anything wrong with Sd-1, its just that, I read too many fics there already! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back