The Gone Missing AA Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is that the people who left we can pretty much assume are NOT coming back. What we've got to do is send out a message that we;re NOT leaving, and we've got to do everything we can to keep being who are saying they're going to leave to keep them from leaving.

Siri has to edit it...

Also, I know this is REALLY off topic, but I just wanted to say that I'm going to miss Cari (moriel). She was an integral part of this community, even though she started a good half the fights on here. I always some how managed to get along with her, and I'm going to miss her.

Though that is sort of on topic in some way.

aliaschick4mv said:
Siri has to edit it...

Also, I know this is REALLY off topic, but I just wanted to say that I'm going to miss Cari (moriel). She was an integral part of this community, even though she started a good half the fights on here. I always some how managed to get along with her, and I'm going to miss her.

Though that is sort of on topic in some way.
Me too... she never did anything to me, but I still talk to her so I'll be ok ;)

I havent ever experienced any nastiness at all on AA, no one has done anything 2 me. you lot are all great as far as I'm concerned and i hope that no one else leaves! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back